Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 70,183 times)

DaddyYautja

So the Jocks are like the aliens from ID4?
Some thing inside a biological suit?
Or better yet, Bio Booster Armor Guyver!!!!

Toy

Toy

Quote from: Cureguy1 on Jan 14, 2012, 03:17:54 AM
Ok. I'm starting to buy into this two alien species theory here. SJ's and Engineers. One big thing is convincing me of this.The flying "saucer" ship seen over the waterfall seems like a distinctly different technology than that of the "derelict" ship on Acheron. Thus, TWO species.The "saucer" is something we have not seen before in the "Alien" universe.

100% Agreed, two species and then whatever the monster/vulture in the myth is.  It seems like they might place the "gods"  as the owners of that saucer-looking craft, and the Titan race as the space Jockey; however, I could easily see it being the other way around.  The gods atop mount Olympus are depicted as very human, have character flaws, full personalities etc. So these could actually be the tall, bald guy(s).  Also matches the Nephillim, Annunaki, and in a way the legends about the tall, pale Atlanteans.

Prometheus/the Jockey Race, being Titans, can still be the Elder gods that are later replaced by the Olympian gods, often described brutally, but in metaphor. These are decidedly less human characters when you really look at it.  For example Gaia, the idea of the Earth Goddess, is a Titan. The greek myths talk about one of the Titans, I think Kronos, being castrated by Zeus as part of their cosmology (idea of how the cosmos/earth came into being) and takes place above the Earth. Later on Prometheus is practically seen as a servant to the "gods" who reign alongside Zeus.

So the "gods" replace some of the Titans as rulers over the Earth in a sense. This may be key, because it has lots to do with Prometheus going against the wishes of the gods and giving humanity the flame like in the story that we all should know by now. What most probably don't know is that Kronos was devouring his children because he knew one of them would eventually overthrow him. This is why I believe the idea that the Space Jockey became a slave race of the gods is true. Gaia hides the child in a cave deep in the bowels of the Earth/herself, where Kronos can't see. And eventually that child comes back and castrates him, reigning monsters down across the land in the process as his dripping blood/semen falls in the ocean, creating islands .Much later there is a war between the Titans  and the gods, and Prometheus lives with the current round of humanity on the Earth. Then his whole story starts, where he helps the humans by giving them the flame.

I think the gods' punished the Jockey/Titans by taking them off-Earth with them in the distant past; stranding them on distant rocks, and making them a slave species, test subjects, fused creatures, and hosts for their genetic experiments i.e. the vultures.  I think the gods are actually represented by that human-like child(Zeus) that grew to castrate and enslave its maker (The Jockey/Kronos) raining down and creating the first wave of the Greek monsters into the ocean.
There's a chance the tall, bald guy is originally from Earth in the Ancient Past, but they came to rule over those that made them. And that the Jockey may still be a creature inside the suit.

Kev Loaf

Quote from: Taxemic on Jan 11, 2012, 04:01:35 PM
Something that always fascinated me was wondering how the SJ became impregnated in the first place. Be like a facehugger trying to impregnate an elephant. Suprised knowone has mentioned that in the original ALIEN 'that' trunk is connected directly to the creatures chest, so I can't imagine how it is anything to do with a hugger or the green goop from those Urns. Just me?
                      http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp254/Taxemic/alien-prequel-space-jockey4.jpg

Could this be the chair turned alive by the genesis ooze?!

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Kev Loaf on Jan 16, 2012, 07:56:19 AM
Could this be the chair turned alive by the genesis ooze?!

Yes, that's right. It's an ASDF movie for the big screen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuPig4-48V0#

sideshowxenomorph

Now that this movie is coming out I'm bringing out all my space jockey momob... palisades, kubric, hcg...  I know I asked this about 2 years ago on this forum but ill re-ask cause this seems like the perfect time to...
Does anyone have the japanese space jokey RING from 2002/2003 and would they be willing to sell it?
My fiencee and I have been trying to find 1 to buy to use as my wedding ring for years!

jeremy_ray

I believe everyone has overthought the "Prometheus" mythology.  My guess is Weyland sees himself as Prometheus (thus the name "Prometheus" for his ship).  He's going to get alien technology to bring back to mankind.

The bald guy may be one of the human crewmembers from the Prometheus, maybe the one we see at the beginning of the new trailer with black lines running under his skin.  It looks like a human gets turned into a biomechanoid.  Could be Weyland?

The new trailer suggests the Prometheus is used to ram the SJ ship and stop it from going to Earth.  I've got a bad feeling that means the SJ/chair combination is a gunner trying to shoot down Prometheus.   I like it better as a telescope than a turbo-laser.

I'm getting too speculative now, but if all the above is true, perhaps Weyland/Prometheus sabotaged the SJ gunner by putting a proto-facehugger in his breathing apparatus.  Would keep the gunner distracted and explain how he got impregnated.  Weyland/Prometheus gets assimilated into the SJ's, then turns on them in a "Picard telling the Borg to go to sleep" moment.  Enough humanity is left to turn the SJ's weapons against them.

I hope what Ridley came up with is better than that. 

More speculation, humanity was created by the SJ's to reproduce Xenomorphs, nothing more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed