Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked

Started by ikarop, Jan 10, 2012, 11:04:59 PM

Author
Possible Prometheus Creature Pictures Leaked (Read 70,184 times)

ikarop

Cinemart have just posted up what seems to be two new images of an actual prop used in Prometheus. According to their studio source, this prop is a prosthetic mask designed specifically for an actor to wear and described as the face design for “the alien”. Which certainly looks like the Space Jockey seen in ALIEN. You can read their own description of the mask below.

"The prop (organic looking design), in mould stage (white coloured), is a human skull with large eye sockets (slightly apart than normal) and what looks like another layer of bone having grown over it. The extra layer is in the form of what we know as the facehugger (without the legs). There is a trunk-like nose where the creature's tail would naturally be in this position (or the appendage underneath used to lay the egg into a recipient). The prop is a prosthetic mask without makeup added, but the insider also said the creature featured in Prometheus has been executed with very little CGI planned. The appearance of the mask is of a human skull with facehugger frame on top."

hardcorps54

that looks slightly better than the bulky mask we see in the med bay during the trailer

Master

This is what we`ve seen in trailer. Jockey!

Never say no to Panda!

So we will see SJs running around, kissing humans to impregnate them  :laugh:

Master

Wait a minute... Does this mean that what we always considered as part of Jockey`s face is actually some form of proto face hugger?

BUGZ

Quote from: Master on Jan 10, 2012, 11:16:34 PM
Wait a minute... Does this mean that what we always considered as part of Jockey`s face is actually some form of proto face hugger?

That would be quite interesting.

B

Master

I don`t want to believe that but it seems that those:

are jockey trunks that basicly changes you into this:

I hope it`s bullshit.

Never say no to Panda!

That's the deal  ;)

Plug and Play haha  ;D

Xenomoron

Doesn't look like a helmet to me. ;)

chupacabras acheronsis

i can see a jaw bone and temples.

not a mask for me.

BioMechanical

BioMechanical

I have a strong feeling that this will be the suit that the "space jockeys" (engineers) wear. It will, in my strong opinion, be like a battle suit they wear when touching down on a planet after the terraform process is over and the resources need to be collected, and the indigenous population needs to be vacated.  :laugh: The suit I believe will be used, in a sense, not just for protection, but for impregnation. Someone mentioned the jockey attaching it's face to it's host earlier, you got it! This race of beings, it seems, has there whole technology base on this very per-versed bio-mechanical, bio-warfare thing down packed!

Now just imagine.. The space jockey's show up near the planet that needs it resources plundered. They launch, not nukes, but these eggs and Xenomorphs AND GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE ON TO IT. Then, when most of the planet is cleared, they touch down in these bio-weapon- suits and use them to slaughter, as well as to impregnate the locals.  :P Now, to me this seems even more sick and grotesque than the alien and face hugger combined.

I think it's going to be a real surprise when the audience sees the humanoid engineer in the movie walking around on it's own, there not going to be expecting this being and the jockey to be one in the same. Then for the engineer to press a button, suit comes out of the wall and then the engineer merges with it. Holly f**k! That is going to be the coolest scene in the whole movie!

I think the engineer's might even have more tricks up it's sleeve. I think you will see some Transformers style stuff in this. I know that might not sit well with a lot of you, but you have to admit.. Transformers did make a lot of money. :laugh:

Not only is this movie going to show this new type of creature and what it can do. But to know it's going to be controlled by a more advanced version of ourselves is even more demented! In a good way I should say.  8)

Also this is not it. We are going to see an array of creatures in this. We're talking the engineers entire bio-mechanical technology. And there arsenal.

This is going to be a fun movie. And I have a strong feeling we are going to see a James Cameron style "Aliens" movie as will as a Ridley Scott movie. I really feel this is the is what we're going to get. This will be a sci fi horror as well as an action adventure film. You can't have one or the other when talking about  the "gods and engineers" and the human element.

Cvalda

The shape of the skull really fits with the Engineer seen alive in the trailer, but you can clearly see etchings that indicate bone growth at the forehead region, etc--strange, if it's just a mask. I thought the jockey skull looked really squat and kind of goofy in the trailer, but here it looks quite nice.

chrisr232007

Could this be what is inside the suit?

BioMechanical

It is the suit.

Xenomoron

Quote from: BioMechanical on Jan 11, 2012, 12:02:14 AM
I have a strong feeling that this will be the suit that the "space jockeys" (engineers) wear. It will, in my strong opninion, be like a battle suit they wear when touching down on a planet after the terraforming process is over and the resources need to be collected, and the indignous population needs to be vacated.  :laugh: The suit I believe will be used, in a sense, not just for protection, but for impregnation. Someone mentioned the jockey attaching it's face to it's host ealier, you got it! This race of beings, it seems, has there whole technology base on this very perversed biomechanical, biowarfare thing down packed!

Now just imagine.. The spacejockey's show up near the planet that needs it resources plundered. They launch, not nukes, but these eggs and Xenomorphs AND GOD KNOWS WHAT THE HELL ELSE ON TO IT. Then, when most of the planet is cleared, they touch down in these bio-weapon- suits and use them to slaughter, as well as to impegnate the locals.  :P Now, to me this seems even more sick and grotesqe than the alien and face hugger combined.

I think it's going to be a real surprise when the audience see's the humanoid engineer in the movie walking around on it's own, there not going to be expecting this being and the jockey to be one in the same. Then for the enigineer to press a button, suit comes out of the wall and then the engineer merges with it. Holly f**k! That is going to be the coolest scene in the whole movie!

I think the engineer's might even have more tricks up it's sleeve. I think you will see some Transfomers style stuff in this. I know that might not sit well with a lot of you, but you have to admit.. Transformers did make a lot of money. :laugh:

Not only is this movie going to show this new type of creature and what it can do. But to know it's going to be controlled by a more advanced version of ourselves is even more demented! In a good way I should say.  8)

Also this is not it. We are going to see an array of creatures in this. We're talking the engineers entire biomechanical technology. And there arsenal.

This is going to be a fun movie. And I have a strong feeling we are going to see a James Cameron style "Aliens" movie as will as a Ridley Scott movie. I really feel this is the is what we're going to get. This will be a scifi horrow as well as an action adventure film. You can't have one or the other when talking about  the "gods and engineers" and the humsn element.

Interesting thoughts.  I just can't see that head as part of a suit (ie. a helmet).  It's too fleshy and organic for that.  Maybe a mutation of the bald guy?  But then again, the eyes are too far apart.  I'm really hoping that this creature and Kojak are two different beings.  Maybe this creature represents the younger engineer whose task it is to help and serve, his creator, the older engineer (bald guy) in whatever work he is doing.  Maybe the younger engineer rebels against the elder and thus thrusts himself in the role of a titan going up against his god.  Ultimately, he gets put in the chair as a punishment has the burster come out.  Nothing new here, this has been a speculation for a while, but, for me, still the most plausible scenario.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed