[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 12, 2021, 06:11:47 AM

Author
[Exclusive] The Predator Is Coming To Calgary! Predator 5/Skulls Slated To Begin (Read 95,093 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Obviously it's a sick movie in the litteral sense, but I see few (very few) good genuine moments of actual cinema in it. I know, it's supposed to be a normal thing for an object calling itself a movie, but I read so many times that this one was stripped of moments like that, that I must say it's an erroneous statement.

[cancerblack]

If you're saying that The Predator is unfairly maligned, and are saying this because of what could have been rather than what we got, I'm going to have to disagree.

If I misread you, then I apologize.

BigDaddyJohn

I'm talking about the actual movie we got, there is some cinematic qualities in it, trust me. Not many though lol nobody is going to argue about that for sure. And that doesn't erase the shit ton of flaws and stupidity this movie gives us. But I stand by my words, there are real qualities in it when many people said there aren't.

ace3g

Just wait till the Predator enters the MCU...

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 18, 2021, 02:43:13 AM

I'd fear the overall ramifications, but I'd be lying if I wouldn't relish this crossover.

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 17, 2021, 09:59:10 PM
If you're saying that The Predator is unfairly maligned, and are saying this because of what could have been rather than what we got, I'm going to have to disagree.

You love it, and you know it!

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Feb 18, 2021, 02:16:44 PM
Quote from: ace3g on Feb 18, 2021, 02:43:13 AM

I'd fear the overall ramifications, but I'd be lying if I wouldn't relish this crossover.

https://i.imgur.com/jYpWQlS.gif

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Feb 17, 2021, 09:59:10 PM

You love it, and you know it!

https://i.ibb.co/qCCLCpY/20210217-165705.gif

Damn that last gif had me dying !  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sexual tyrannasuarus

We had something to look forward to in 2018 and now we don't even like looking back at that trash. This woke bullshit is killing cinema. The synopsis alone is cringe

SiL

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Sexual tyrannasuarus on Feb 19, 2021, 09:33:40 AM
We had something to look forward to in 2018 and now we don't even like looking back at that trash. This woke bullshit is killing cinema. The synopsis alone is cringe

Enjoy

Unless I am mistaken... Every predator movie and avp has been panned and flopped or deeply under performed as a film   yet here we are.

Kradan

BigDaddyJohn

Don't bother, they're just passing through.

Huggs

Huggs

Even if the movie sucks, having the timeframe between new predator movies go from literally decades to a few years is a positive thing, and one that I sincerely hope becomes the norm.

Voodoo Magic

PAS Spinelli

Predator movies should be like the first 3, all stories in the same universe, but that aren't necessarily connected or dependent of one another.
The first 3 Predator movies all work even if you don't have watched the others, they are stories about a group of people with a common goal being hunted by something they don't know. The Predator broke this formula by making the Predator known to the main characters halfway through, it was also too silly, and that's not even getting on the multiple retcons it tried to make to the lore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed