Physics

Started by RCarrillo, Mar 02, 2007, 04:58:01 PM

Author
Physics (Read 5,644 times)

RCarrillo

RCarrillo

Gaming now incorporates Physics i only hope that this game will too! oh and really goooood A.I. that would be nice. Yalls Thoughts?

invalid

invalid

Seeing that this is a Gearbox game, the A.I. is probably going to be pretty complex. This was one of the most lauded features of their Brothers in Arms games.

For physics, Unreal Engine 3 comes with a proprietary physics system that has always been really believable.

Danger Close

Danger Close

Physics and AI are huge. In a FPS the Aliens won't be shooting so AI that makes a challenge is important. Could you imagine a straight forward shooter... Alien pops up... Bang Bang... next Alien pops up... that would be boring, the AI has to be good. Physics just look damn cool.

Vader the White

Vader the White

Yeah, because on the last Aliens game I played was Extermination, despite how much fun I have playing it, the aliens were easy to kill, except for the facehuggers, but that was only becasue the scurried about the place, making me run out of ammo (tip: use the flamethrower). And when I look at other games, such as Halo 2, they were hiding, sneaking up behind me, and other stuff that made them formidable. That's what I want or a great Alien game (that and get it on a 360, since I always think they have the best controller for a FPS).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed