ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame)

Started by IIapagokc, Aug 11, 2017, 04:07:20 PM

Author
ALIEN: Hope For The Future (FanGame) (Read 58,716 times)

The Old One

The Old One

Words don't do it justice.

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

I love this! Its like seeing an open world game as its being made. I can see creative assembly's game being used as a reference especially with the computers' operating system. and I also like the Alien in this. A bit different than the one with hind legs in Isolation and I think it's  better but i would also like to see it evolve to hind legs at some point when the story really hits the peak. This is what we were hoping since forever!

There could be major work on the lighting overall and shading/reflections....
and a good story/gameplay driving everything....
you might have yourself a winner.

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, getting a serious Isolation feeling.

razeak

It's a winner no matter what. With a 1 man project, simply superb

The Old One

The Old One

Yeah, that reality is particularly impressive.

IIapagokc

Demo beta test (with English subtitles) start in this weekends, or early next week.

Corporal Hicks

Looking fantastic as usual! Would you like anyone to check over the English subtitles/script btw?

The Old One

The Old One

Reminding me a lot of Isolation.

IIapagokc

Dear friends!
the last built of beta now is available on Patreon, you also can get it via links in FB post, after supporting in any suitible way.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/37262812
https://www.facebook.com/groups/AlienHopeForTheFuture

Currently there is no save system, additional missions, npc's actions and voiceover, a few sounds are missing also.
If you wish to support the project and to try this unfinished product right now - please, support. The final release will be available for everyone for free.

OpenMaw

You guys are doing tremendous work here. Really well done.

Schrödinger

Just played the beta a bit. Gotta admit, I nearly shat a brick. Good job!

razeak

Joined today. The first alien almost made me shit my pants lol. Good work. Do you need any assistance with English? I noticed a few things, like the blue WY poster that says "We Building Better Worlds", and other minor things. I can't translate, but I can proofread what you've already translated if you don't have anyone lined up. I'm sure there are more than a few that would help.

Also, any chance of a free roam mode after you finish the main part of the game? I would love to just be able to geek out in the colony lol. I really think walking into operations is going to be cool. Good work as always!

SiL

SiL

And if help's needed with translation my wife's Russian.

xxx

xxx

Well, if there is any interest I could help with localization to the Czech language.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed