Any Roleplaying groups here I can join?

Started by bobby brown, Jan 25, 2022, 06:43:02 PM

Author
Any Roleplaying groups here I can join? (Read 2,109 times)

bobby brown

Hi all!

I am desperate to try FreeLeuges Alien role-playing game. I guess online would be the best way to do it. Although I am a total newbie to any roleplaying experience, I am articulate, speak English fluently, and more than well versed in the lore.

Still Collating...

I see they have a discord server which can probably help. I have also gotten into RPGs thanks to this game. I know most of the rules and watched too many hours of this game, but have not actually played it. I'm too busy with school or work to have a predictable timetable to try now unfortunately... I would love to try it out this summer online for the first time.

bobby brown

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 26, 2022, 12:00:43 AM
I see they have a discord server which can probably help. I have also gotten into RPGs thanks to this game. I know most of the rules and watched too many hours of this game, but have not actually played it. I'm too busy with school or work to have a predictable timetable to try now unfortunately... I would love to try it out this summer online for the first time.

Whos "they?":) and where can I find it?

Still Collating...

They as in the community. Here is the link, or just when you enter discord, search Alien RPG, the first one you find is the one. I'm sure you can find some people there. https://discord.gg/alienrpg

bobby brown

Thanks dude! much apriciated! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed