Thomas Jane Talks Character’s Backstory in The Predator

Started by ace3g, Oct 29, 2017, 07:02:35 PM

Author
Thomas Jane Talks Character’s Backstory in The Predator (Read 27,962 times)

TheBATMAN

Hmm, that's a controversial opinion. I'd say the first film has its fair share of horror elements. Being stuck in a never-ending jungle environment being hunted and picked off one by one by a silent, invisible killer would be pretty terrifying.

Predator affected me a lot more than Aliens did when I was a nipper.

black

black

I think that with the help of the success of Strange Things and IT, this film will have a box office success.I think it's a compromise and then we'll get ...

skhellter

skhellter

Predator are fun cool action movies with a lot of tension, atmosphere and R Rated violence
and one of the all time best monster designs ever put on film.

Dont gimme any of this "He Used to be scary!" nonsense.

It was only scary because some of you saw it when you were kids.
It was "scary" due to bad parenting.  ;D

D88M

the more we hear the worse it sounds

KiramidHead

I do think there's something unsettling in certain moments, like the first few POV sequences before you really know what's happening, and the first few shots of the cloaked Predator where you can't really wrap your head around what you're seeing. That's kind of a one time type of scary, though, that no sequel could really replicate.

Huggs

If in the last moment of some Character's life, Jane tears off his jacket to reveal a punisher shirt and begins firing an m4 at the predator, I'll jump through the ceiling with freakin' glee. God I've always wanted to see that. The punisher tracking some elusive serial killer that turns out to be a predator. Alas, there is no hope.  :'(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed