Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore

Started by felix, Sep 30, 2019, 03:14:27 AM

Author
Predator - Stalking Shadows by James A Moore (Read 35,177 times)

Xenomorphine

I'm sure there have been many hunts in LA, over the years.

Katanu

I'm glad there's a new novel coming, I have no problems if Stargazer is incorporated into the story, "Hunters and Hunted" and "Hunters II" proved that you can make a great Predator story using elements of The Predator. But please, none of that "Predators want our DNA and they want to move to Earth" stuff, I just want our regular Predators that comes to hunt and collect trophies, but since it's the same author of Hunters and Hunted, I think we're good.

The Old One

The Old One

No update available yet.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Katanu on Oct 23, 2019, 12:13:56 PM
I'm glad there's a new novel coming, I have no problems if Stargazer is incorporated into the story, "Hunters and Hunted" and "Hunters II" proved that you can make a great Predator story using elements of The Predator. But please, none of that "Predators want our DNA and they want to move to Earth" stuff, I just want our regular Predators that comes to hunt and collect trophies, but since it's the same author of Hunters and Hunted, I think we're good.

I honestly don't think they'll ever pick up that thread again.

The Old One

The Old One

Good riddance then.

Wysps

Yeah. I think there are many of us that would breathe a sigh of relief if they just let that go...

The Old One

The Old One

Yes all of us.

Corporal Hicks

I can't imagine them keeping to that following the response to it.

HuDaFuK

Annoys me no end that that was yet another thing forced in during the reshoots. So we nearly got the film without that b.s.

Voodoo Magic

I would have been quite fine if hybridization was limited to a few outcast Predators explaining Super Predator mutations, sports hunters looking for an edge. To me, that idea has merit. But a 11 foot CG Predator chasing autism unfortunately went just too far.

The Old One

The Old One

It's just the suggestion of all of them doing it, calling it evolution, and the process itself being absolute nonsense.

Wweyland

Any news on the cover of this?

Katanu

So far only the generic "not final cover".
I hope the final cover is not just another Wolf Predator.

Voodoo Magic

TheSailingRabbit

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed