Toyfare-NECA Interview

Started by Darkness, Oct 20, 2007, 08:38:21 PM

Author
Toyfare-NECA Interview (Read 3,104 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Not really new news but Toyfare have put a copy of that interview with NECA online. So if you didn’t get a good read of it in the scans posted the other day, you can now read about the AvPR figures online. Here’s an excerpt:

TOYFARE: What inspired NECA to pursue this license?
RANDY FALK: Honestly, positive word of mouth in the industry. I was not a big fan of the last AvP or the bulked-up design of the Predator but some of my friends at Sideshow Toy told me very good things about the new designs and the work [special effects company] ADI had done on the creatures that encouraged me to check it out. Once we saw how cool they looked, it was a no-brainer. We had to do AvP2.

Check out the rest. Thanks to CelticP for the news.

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

man do I love this site, great news yust gret!! thosw will undoubtly (yes, heck how you spell it) be the ultimate avp cllectors dream, thanks for the info! =)

SlappyMCnasty

SlappyMCnasty

by the way check this OUT!! new pictures on the warrior alien!! BRAND NEW ONES!! post this as news!  www.necaonline.com

zen

zen

Wolf looks bad-a$$!!   ;D     ;D     ;D  .

Zero .T

Zero .T

Wolf and the Alien Drone look soooooooooooo COOL!!!!   8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     8)     :o     :o     :o     :o     :o   I just can't wait till December to buy these figures!!!

dark blade clan

dark blade clan

Can you move body parts? (arms, legs, heads ect.)

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

PRAETORIAN MONSTER

i'm going to buy WOLF MASKED.

Zero .T

Zero .T

:o     :o   You said it zen!!!!! I agree with you,and by the way dark blade clan YES they do have moveable body parts(arms,legs,tail(alien),ect....)

Zero .T

Zero .T

;D   Just kidding dark blade clan.I was wrong,they MAY have mave able body parts I don't know for shure?   ???     ???     ::)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed