Rebecca Ferguson Being Eyed For Alien: Paradise Lost

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 14, 2015, 09:00:50 PM

Author
Rebecca Ferguson Being Eyed For Alien: Paradise Lost (Read 12,326 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 11, 2015, 08:35:48 AM
I hope Hugh Jackman doesn't end up being in it. It'd be a massive immersion breaker for me.

I can see it now...

Hugh Jackman: [Tapping David's head] You know what's in here? Bunch of wires mate!

And with regards to Cate Blanchett, looks like she might star in that other big production that will be filming in Oz next year:

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/cate-blanchett-thor-marvel-ragnarok-1201658846/

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Looks like Cate Blanchett may still be a possibility for Alien: Covenant.

At the Palm Springs International Film Festival Gala, Blanchett told USA Today that "I don't know what I'm going to do, actually," with regards to her next role and that she isn't currently locked-in for a role in Thor: Ragnarok as was previously reported.

Interestingly, this photo of her and Scott was taken at the very same festival recently. Blanchett of course also starred in Scott's "Robin Hood" so they have worked together before.

Corporal Hicks

So there's still a possibility. I wonder why Scott is so keen on working with her. Can't say I'm overly familiar with her work.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

He probably enjoyed working with her on Robin Hood. And she did ok in it even though the script was a complete clusterf-ck right up there with Prometheus.

Mr. Clemens

For Cate Blanchett at her most awesomest, check out Blue Jasmine.

TheBATMAN

I think Hugh Jackman would be great. Though he'd need to play the Dallas/Apone/Clemens role where he is set up to be a major player with star billing only to be killed off surprisingly early.

Corporal Hicks

It'd be too expected. I'd prefer a cast of lesser knowns.

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Jan 08, 2016, 07:02:35 PM
I think Hugh Jackman would be great. Though he'd need to play the Dallas/Apone/Clemens role where he is set up to be a major player with star billing only to be killed off surprisingly early.

That would actually work. I like those kind of rug pulls

Astronoë

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 08, 2016, 07:14:53 PM
It'd be too expected. I'd prefer a cast of lesser knowns.

Indeed, the alien universe is all about the unknown, don't want to expect anything..

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 09, 2016, 12:09:22 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Jan 08, 2016, 07:02:35 PM

That would actually work. I like those kind of rug pulls

I don't see it working - it'd be too easy to see coming considering Dallas.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed