New Japanese AvPR Poster

Started by Darkness, Dec 04, 2007, 07:05:30 PM

Author
New Japanese AvPR Poster (Read 10,661 times)

Venenoso

Venenoso

Why does it say AvP2 instead of AVPR eh

Deco

Deco

Have you guys not already seen this image? Saw it ages ago!!

Danger Close

Danger Close

The Japanese posters are the best ones yet. I home I can find in the wild.

SIR1U5

SIR1U5

Definitely cool, hybrid actually lks kinda scary..has an artistic feel to it    8)  

darcevil

darcevil

Why do the Japanese's posters ALWAYS look better than the us?   :P  

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

That predator is still a bad photoshop. Different body parts put together as one to make the wolf... Unprofessional. PA looks badass though.

venomp2

venomp2

Well MIKEY, The PA makes the poster even better so you do not think about the pred so much. Anyways, what is your myspace page?

viper

viper

nice poster that should b on the car of the dvd movie

Semaka

Semaka

I don't like Markus and Mike ...it's so stupid, how can you name the 2 creatures, with the same names as in Bad Boys ? It's so stupid!

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

maybe their the names of the artists who put the pic together? their signature maybe?

Semaka

Semaka

either way, it's stupid, the Predator looks like a woman from how he's standing. The Predalien looks cool but Wolf isn't that great in that poster.

predator343

predator343

PRedaline looks cooler than predator on tha poster   >:D  predalien kills predator    ;D  .

zen

zen

Look's kick-a$$!!!!   :o  .

Top-Knot

Top-Knot

Let's see some predators kick a$$!!!

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

Nice Wolf pose. Yummy!! I'm not too keen on the bulletholes/blood splashes on either character, it looks hokey, otherwise it's another cool poster!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed