AvP Requiem Complete!

Started by Darkness, Nov 17, 2007, 12:00:22 AM

Author
AvP Requiem Complete! (Read 13,345 times)

Darkness

Darkness

AvPR has officially been completed according to co-director Colin Strause who posted the news on our forum:

“We wrapped up at 9:30 last night. All that is left to do is watch the final film Sunday to make sure there isn’t any technical issues with it. I just want to say a huge “thank you!” to everyone who worked on the film, and I can’t wait until all the fans get to the see what we’ve been slaving over for the last year and a half.”

Greg Strause also made a similar thread over on IMDB and apparently the movie will look quite different from the trailers. They finished colour-grading last night and the prints start getting made next week.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm wondering on how different it will look like.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

What that mean? New/different Scenes .. or just things like color ...   greetz

Two-Stripes

Two-Stripes

sweet baby jesus! news like this puts us THAT much closer to seein' this bad boy! can't wait!  color grading. think about it. not hard to figure out.     ::)     ::)     ::)  

fraudinthe80s

fraudinthe80s

can't wait! I wonder how different it will look?    ???  

KungVanargand

KungVanargand

Cant wait to see this monster melee! Its thee one thing im thinking about 3/4 of the day! Different look comes after all the finetunig in the post production. Nothing to be worried about.   ;D     ;)  

predator1299

predator1299

hi guys i am new to avp galaxy.i heard avpr is com december 12 2007

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

"I can't wait until all the fans get to the see what we've been slaving over for the last year and a half."   bah!   ::)  

XenoFox

XenoFox

Now its time to cross our fingers and hope our hearts arent racing for nothing...  THIS BETTER BE GOOD.  And for some reason i feel like saying...  AVP REQUIEM: LETS ROCK!!!   :P

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

Yes!! Can't wait!! Almost a month!

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!!!  Almost a month baby.

0PIY

0PIY

woo!   ;D  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

38 days

MAD-REX

MAD-REX

predator1299 it comes out December 25th 2007.   Im really looking forward to this movie! I hope its good. Lets hope it has IT'S OWN but as stong as Texas Chainsaw's (03) look and feel to it.    8)  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

This was a really fun wait, was very nostalgic to the AVP wait.  but lets just hope this movie blows us away.  I cant wait to see this thing, I really think the bros might have pulled it off.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed