Alien vs. Predator: Evolution Now Available!

Started by ikarop, Feb 28, 2013, 09:56:42 AM

Author
Alien vs. Predator: Evolution Now Available! (Read 45,112 times)

ikarop

Lots of footage on Youtube for those who don't have access to the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5FQMrzv-I#ws

JungleHunter87

Quotethere are a lot of glitches.

From what you said here and a few other people I've heard from. I wonder if there was any real testing of the game before release? I mean it doesn't look or sound like A:CM by any means. I'm just curious as to why there are so many issues with glitches?

Samus007

Samus007

Quote from: JungleHunter87 on Mar 01, 2013, 12:11:27 PM
Quotethere are a lot of glitches.

From what you said here and a few other people I've heard from. I wonder if there was any real testing of the game before release? I mean it doesn't look or sound like A:CM by any means. I'm just curious as to why there are so many issues with glitches?

The game was in beta for a while, I was one of the beta testers. The company was very responsive to issues the beta testers had and did daily updates. It's a shame to hear there are so many problems.

ikarop

ikarop

There was a decent amount of testing from fans indeed. The main issue ATM is compatibly problems with some of the supported devices which can make the game crash or unresponsive on occasion. I'm sure they will keep looking into it.

Predboy

Quote from: ikarop on Mar 01, 2013, 12:28:55 PM
I'm sure they will keep looking into it.
I sure hope so because as much as it annoys me of how much I was looking forward to this just to end up paying for a broken game that wont even play, I still want to play it.

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

QuoteThe game was in beta for a while, I was one of the beta testers. The company was very responsive to issues the beta testers had and did daily updates. It's a shame to hear there are so many problems.

Well that is good to hear. I appreciate a company that shares the game making process with it's fans.

QuoteThe main issue ATM is compatibly problems with some of the supported devices which can make the game crash or unresponsive on occasion.

Is there a rough list of devices that we know of that are having issues with running the game?

QuoteIt's a shame to hear there are so many problems.

I agree. The game seems like a really fun little beat'm up. Compared to say... AVP:R on the PSP.

Alien1

Looks lame to me.. Looks like a smaller rehash of AVP 2010 only in 3rd person, nothing exciting. Nothing will beat AVP 2

akafighter408

For a phone game its great. I have a droid bionic and it works fine. It lags a little when there's more than two caritors on screen but it never crashes on me. It reminds me of the old school capcom avp game. It has a cool little story to. I think consoles should make a third person action game instead of fps. This game has lots of customization to

Xenomrph

Quote from: predxeno on Mar 01, 2013, 07:06:31 AM
iPhone 5; the recommended iOS.
Huh, I'm playing it on an iPod Touch 5th Gen and haven't had any issues at all.

RazorSlash

Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 01, 2013, 11:41:30 PM
Seriously? I'm on the 5th Gen Touch and I can't load the third mission. Crashes at the loading screen every time, been at it all day. And yesterday I couldn't even load the FIRST mission.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Anyone runs across the thermal glitch?
When you switch to thermal vision and the screen just freezes. >:(

JungleHunter87

Even with all the bugs, I think I'll still purchase the game. However, I won't began playing it, until at least most of the main glitches are dealt with. Namely, the ones that adversely effect the core gameplay.

predxeno

Quote from: alanwu1233 on Mar 02, 2013, 10:44:44 AM
Anyone run across the thermal glitch?
When you switch to thermal vision and the screen just freezes. >:(

Not yet.

Xenomrph

Quote from: RazorSlash on Mar 01, 2013, 11:57:56 PM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Mar 01, 2013, 11:41:30 PM
Seriously? I'm on the 5th Gen Touch and I can't load the third mission. Crashes at the loading screen every time, been at it all day. And yesterday I couldn't even load the FIRST mission.
Wacky. I'm well into the game and haven't had any issues whatsoever. I don't know what to say I guess.

predxeno

How far are you?  I can't get past Alien Level 7 - Stalkers; I'm stuck. :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed