New AvP Requiem Clips

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2007, 11:42:37 PM

Author
New AvP Requiem Clips (Read 19,584 times)

Chronos

Chronos

I meant the one from Alien Resurrection. That particular one. Predalien whimpers like the hybrid when she is slashed.

the crowing

the crowing

hahaha "get to the chopper" man i'm lovin that this line's mak'n a come back    ;D  

bobcunk

bobcunk

i got boath figs they were $20 each but i still can find the calander.

venomp2

venomp2

@ chronos- I did see that part and the way I think of it is is that all aliens shriek and whimper when they are hurt or being tormented.   :D  

cab12394

cab12394

countdown

cab12394

cab12394

http://www.latinoreview.com/filmpreview.php?id=527  countdown to the movie dont know if i copied it right

bonafide1498

bonafide1498

Lets all just go see the movie! That way they will make more of em for us to enjoy! Who cares if Wolf is a badass pred and kills 100s of aliens? Thats what a hunter does! How many deers or other animals do human hunters kill? Well the Predator is the "ultimate hunter" The predators breed aliens to hunt! Sure with all the hi tech weapons and gear he has hes gonna kill alot of em, thats the Fun of it! Remember its "ALIENS" vs Predator. many against  one   ;)  

skinned alive

skinned alive

Hey bonafide1498, that's exactly what I've been wanting to hear from someone!!! I have the same view. I couldn't have expressed it better. Excellent! This is gonna be soooo awesome!

skinned alive

skinned alive

HEY!!!! ALL!! Better quality and not so dark clips can be seen at http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=40 03&Itemid=99

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Aliens & Predators vs. Guyver III. lol Still no contest.   ;)   Makishima whoops 'em all.   :D    Seriously though, I'm super stoked were getting another AVP film, but just because Fox's doing an AVP movie doesn't mean we're suppose to jump for joy at the mere mention of it. Because it IS a movie, it's all the more important that they, and any director(s) they get, do it right and pay respectful homage to both creatures let alone the film's they come from. Staying faithful and accurate is the key while not pissing off the fans by doing anything that's just plain stupid. So far, Paul, Colin and Greg have already managed to pull that off.  I NEVER wanted to see an AVP film based on the comics. I always wanted to see an AVP film based on the Alien & Predator films I so loved (and where the comics are derived from). Most importantly, keeping both creatures faithful to those films. It only makes sense anyway. The comics were lop-sided.  The Strause Bros. have demonstrated quite a bit of ignorance in this department and I'm starting to wish Fox brought back Anderson but cut him loose on the sequel.  ...frick'n Fox, always meddling... grumble, grumble...

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Bonafide1498, that's the whole problem. Aliens are not deer. True, Predators are the ultimate hunters (not god-like), but Aliens are the ultimate prey. You're suppose to get the feeling "who's hunting who?", but it's kinda hard when the aliens are nerfed in the strength and intelligence department while preds get an upgrade.   ::)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Bring on AVP 3 guys!    ;D     ;D     ;D  

OMG!

OMG!

I definantly just creamed myself when I saw the first clip! Aliens (and hopefuly wolf) vs soldiers. That clip was very reminiscent of aliens and of the avp game!

Well, I've always wanted to see an Avp movie BASED on the comics, coz thats the only way I can imagine the crossover. Im very pleased after seeing the trailers, and that the Pred is much much stronger, as he should be IMO. I understand the Alien fans are pissed now, but oh well, so was I after first AVP.

nchurch2000

nchurch2000

well... nudzi... you obviously weren't "oh well" about AVP... so I don't know why you think aliens fans shouldn't be upset.  But we have to face facts.  Wolf obvsiously isn't any ordinary predator.  If this were run of the mill predators up agains the aliens, I think things would be a little more evenly matched.    But it is also a compelling argument that the aliens aren't exactly the "ultimate prey" in this movie.  Why would the predators make such a big deal out of hunting the aliens if you can kill them with relative ease?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed