Alien - Out of the Shadows Podcast Online

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 14, 2014, 04:30:50 PM

Author
Alien - Out of the Shadows Podcast Online (Read 3,850 times)

Corporal Hicks

I have uploaded the 16th and latest episode of the AvPGalaxy Podcast.  Podcast co-host RidgeTop and I are joined by community member and close friend of mine, Shevvie, as we discuss Tim Lebbon’s novel, Alien – Out of the Shadows and a brief recollection of Shevvie’s experience of Alien Isolation at EGX Rezzed:

If you’re a new listener or have missed any of our episodes, you can find all our previous recordings in the Podcast section of the website – including our recent studio tour of Creative Assembly and interview with Trevor Steedman.

Ultramorph

Very cool podcast! I'm definitely getting excited for A:I.

On the topic of books, I too hope "River of Pain" has some scenes exploring the Derelict. "Steel Egg was pants" made me LOL, too.  ;D

Corporal Hicks

I'm not wrong.  :P Glad you enjoyed it though.

Ghostface

I'll give it a listen after I finish reading it. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Ultramorph

Any ETA for when the interview with James Moore about " Sea of Sorrows" will come out?

Corporal Hicks

I'm just going to check with SM to make sure he can do it before July.  :)

Spoonman101

Thanks for the update, definitely going to check this one out. Keep the pc's comin' !

Spawnse7en

Hi can you tell me when this episode will be added to the rss feed. Thanks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed