Reshoots Begin at Leavesden Studios

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 17, 2016, 09:01:48 PM

Author
Reshoots Begin at Leavesden Studios (Read 25,591 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Alien: Covenant reshoots at Leavesden Studios confirmed:

QuoteRidley Scott reshoot for Alien covenant my makeup station all ready for the chaos!!!!

QuoteThe fab Jana and Charlie at leavesden Studios setting up our stations for Ridley Scott reshoot...

https://twitter.com/TheTinaEarnshaw/status/799298743262728192

https://twitter.com/TheTinaEarnshaw/status/799278848906903552

ttps://www.instagram.com/p/BM6rzUUA9mZ/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BM602WyA9Qc/

BonesawT101

Interesting news about the reshoots. Not entirely surprising though, reshoots are very normal these days.

Gazz

Gazz

It's far more unusual if a big budget film doesn't have some degree of reshoots.

It's only really concerning when those reshoots make up a large portion of the film. Doesn't seem to be the case here as we would have heard about unrest behind the scenes from some source somewhere.

BishopShouldGo

Maybe they're shooting scenes with a Russell Crowe or Cate Blanchett type because seriously where is this film's Charlize Theron!!!?

windebieste

It will be minor work to tidy up editing issues and other anomalies.  Maybe add some additional dialog for some scenes.  It won't be anything major. 

-Windebieste.

chrisp

Friend who works for the company producing the movie posters has a hard deadline of mid-December, so assuming nothing is pushed back ya'll can look forward to that.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Thanks for the news, 8th. Just getting this up on the front page.  :)

And up.  :)

I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's common practice. I know they've had a cut of Covenant ready and tested so it's likely to fix any issues that have cropped up.

Quote from: chrisp on Nov 17, 2016, 11:27:55 PM
Friend who works for the company producing the movie posters has a hard deadline of mid-December, so assuming nothing is pushed back ya'll can look forward to that.

Thanks for the intel, Chris. Didn't I mention we'd likely be getting a poster same time as the trailer (within the next couple of months)?  :P

Protozoid

I always feel a twinge of jealousy when I know they've screened a cut of a new RIdley Scott movie that will never, ever be seen by everyone else, and most of them don't care. Hicks, do you know if this was an audience of regular folk, or just the studio? If regular folk, then somebody, somewhere might start talking...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They've screened for studio and public. You wont get anyone from the public screenings talking though - they have to sign NDAs.

Protozoid

That's very exciting. I'm sure these are the good kind of reshoots - honing and enhancing.

Which reminds me: do we know who the editor is, yet? Scalia, I assume?

Corporal Hicks

Unconfirmed but I would have assumed so.

Inverse Effect

@Protozoid yeah if they are two movies i would have loved to watched a pre-screening for would have been Blade Runner and Legend 1985, both those movies suffered from cuts and changes and stuff.

Chris!(($$))!

I'm feeling a teaser by New Years time Maybe a Green band clip before Rogue One or Passengers. Assassin's Creed and A Cure for Wellness would be good bets too for the first teaser.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 18, 2016, 06:41:16 AM
Thanks for the news, 8th. Just getting this up on the front page.  :)

And up.  :)

I don't think it's anything to worry about. It's common practice. I know they've had a cut of Covenant ready and tested so it's likely to fix any issues that have cropped up.

Quote from: chrisp on Nov 17, 2016, 11:27:55 PM

Thanks for the intel, Chris. Didn't I mention we'd likely be getting a poster same time as the trailer (within the next couple of months)?  :P
You know when 2 teases work together it's like being on Cloud 9!! ;)

I like you already... Welcome the family. 8)

Whiskeybrewer

Was to be expected, so Im not too worried.

Would love to be in a Testing group, they should have asked people from here to do it lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed