So, Anyone interested in seeing AVP 2010 BC on Xbox One?

Started by AMITY_PREDATOR, Feb 19, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

Author
So, Anyone interested in seeing AVP 2010 BC on Xbox One? (Read 36,319 times)

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

Well I know what I'm doing this evening then!!! Also I'm actually quite keen to give A:CM another go so hope this gets backwards compatibility 👍

Huggs

I need to re-install this on my PS3 and give it another play-through. To this date, the only game I've never uninstalled is Isolation. But, the human campaign of AVP3 holds a special place in my heart. Looked good, played good, and was actually scary.

Like I always say, "if only Rebellion had handled A:CM".

Local Trouble

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 29, 2018, 07:08:20 PM
The timing has me suspicious that this may be a December freebie.

I was wrong.  :-\

Not at all backported

Not at all backported

You mean forward compatible. Backwards would be One to 360, literally going backwards. Aka backported.

Local Trouble

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 30, 2018, 08:31:35 AM
I left this one downloading this morning. Looking forward to giving it a bash!

Well?

Predatorium

Lots of players on tonight! Getting full games!  :)

Local Trouble

That must be where Hicks is.

Corporal Hicks

Sorry, it downloaded and worked fine with my old 360 disk.  :)

AMITY_PREDATOR

AMITY_PREDATOR

I see him on Xbox  requesting teammates.  Any particular reason why you dislike him?

"AMITY_PREDATOR Posted less than a minute ago I see him[ACIDGLOW] on Xbox  requesting teammates.  Any particular reason why you dislike him?

426Buddy

Played two matches on my 360 today and i got my butt kicked. Havent played any online multiplayer probably since this game came out lol  Was still fun though.

Razz

Quote from: RidgeTop on Nov 29, 2018, 08:21:14 PM
No Xbox One X enhancements unfortunately.
Shame but totally expected. I've got a copy on 360 possibly lying around somewhere so may give it a spin.

Stitch

I bought this the other day because if backwards compatibility. Already had it on ps3, but for £2.50 in cex I feel it's worth it.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Is the PS3's AvP multiplayer a ghost town now?

Corporal Hicks

Has been for many years. The match-making on the consoles used to be pretty bad.

The Cruentus

Played it yesterday, matchmaking is still rubbish but there was a few players, the most was eight. I didn't have much fun though because I was lagging a lot, which I am guessing has to be from one of those bad sports in the match because my internet is fast, that or the servers are just that bad now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed