New Prey Promo Shows New Predator Footage

Started by von, Jun 08, 2022, 04:59:25 PM

Author
New Prey Promo Shows New Predator Footage (Read 11,071 times)

BigDaddyJohn

Indeed that would be neat and fitting.

Regarding cloaked weapons, the "spear gun" in P2 was never seen because, in my mind, it was never a gun, rather a thing fired directly from the wrist.

Master

Quote from: Marc505 on Jun 09, 2022, 09:47:48 AM
Quote from: Master on Jun 08, 2022, 08:27:11 PMLate to the (next party). I love this cave shoot. Most impresive!
https://i.imgur.com/qqCG0UD_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

I do hope that cave is being used by the Predator to store all sorts of macabre trophies.

Predator stands backward towards the entrance,  so the cave might have been bears, but now is probably his.

Preydator

A bear and now a wolf... I am here for Pred vs Fauna.

thegoobler

What a cool idea to set it in the 18th century. Love the idea that the predator has been coming to earth for centuries... but there's no record of it because nobody lived to tell the tale.

Lefty

Lefty

I noticed the roar when it lifts up the bear is completely different in this tv spot, and I LOVE it. Sounds freaky. That's the kind of stuff I'm looking forward to.

I would really dig it if he's using that cave, too. If it's one thing I'd like to see, it's more predators doing weird ritual predator things in their hideaway spots.

My excitement for this ramped up tenfold this week. Gonna try to avoid further promo, but it'll be tough.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: SiL on Jun 09, 2022, 10:38:43 AMWe need a good old fashioned lair.

I am all for a makeshift Predator cave lair campsite. Bring it on.

Corporal Hicks

The cave shot reminds me of Hunters 2. And I love it.

GreybackElder

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Jun 09, 2022, 07:00:39 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jun 09, 2022, 10:38:43 AMWe need a good old fashioned lair.

I am all for a makeshift Predator cave lair campsite. Bring it on.

Wow, I'm all in for a good predator lair. Give me a makeshift trophy room filled with skulls and bits of tech ol' Feral has been tinkering with.

Nightmare Asylum

And load it up with a bit of that ship architecture and fog from Predator 2. For old time's sake.

No more chrome!

Corporal Hicks

Oh God. Yes please. More fog.

germanator2

I hope they go really macabre with a Predator lair if that cave is his makeshift lair. If anyone read the original Predator script, Dutch stumbles upon the Predator's hunting camp it has set up. Predators '10 took this idea but one element none of the films have touched upon is what the Predator does with the skin when it flays it's victims. This was from the original script;

"Schaefer starts after him but then stops, dumbfounded
by the incredible images that crash in on him:
TRANSLUCENT HUMAN SKINS stretched over frames, the hair
of the attached scalps moving lightly in the wind;
SKINNED BODIES, some lying on the ground, others hung
from the trees, like Hopper and his men were."

I wouldn't mind seeing something like this just to show how cruel and sadistic the Predator is.

GreybackElder

To piggy back on my previous comment. If we can get Ol' feral skinning and cleaning a bear/wolf/human scene a la predator 2 id be f**king thrilled.

Jim Greszczuk

Jim Greszczuk

I'm so anxious to see Predator:Prey 🎥 in August 5th, I'm a huge fan of the saga of all 4 films 🎥,  the last Predator film was great in my opinion,  I don't know why it flopped to critics & fans,  it wasn't that bad of a Predator film, I don't give a shit about the critics they're too dam stupid & arrogant about films,  why are there critics who decide whether a films are any good or bad?

brokentusk420

Quote from: Jim Greszczuk on Jun 10, 2022, 09:05:29 PMthe last Predator film was great in my opinion,  I don't know why it flopped to critics & fans,  it wasn't that bad of a Predator film, I don't give a shit about the critics they're too dam stupid & arrogant about films,  why are there critics who decide whether a films are any good or bad?

Are you serious hahaha?! I want what you see smoking

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: brokentusk420 on Jun 11, 2022, 08:43:39 PM
Quote from: Jim Greszczuk on Jun 10, 2022, 09:05:29 PMthe last Predator film was great in my opinion,  I don't know why it flopped to critics & fans,  it wasn't that bad of a Predator film, I don't give a shit about the critics they're too dam stupid & arrogant about films,  why are there critics who decide whether a films are any good or bad?

Are you serious hahaha?! I want what you see smoking

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed