Predator on Fortnite

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 13, 2021, 01:28:41 PM

Author
Predator on Fortnite (Read 14,033 times)

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Battle Royale I think is the best thing for a newbie to dip your toe in. Jump from a flying bus, land somewhere on the island, find guns and shoot other players (while the playing field gets more & more condensed) and try to be the last person standing!  :)

Wweyland

Wweyland

I think there is a new season already, is the Predator still available?

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Unfortunately no. Tomb Raiding Lara Croft (among others) is this season's battle pass character unlock by leveling.

Wweyland

Wweyland

So all the Predator and Xenomorph stuff are gone from the game or is there still something?

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Quote from: Wweyland on May 30, 2021, 02:24:06 PM
So all the Predator and Xenomorph stuff are gone from the game or is there still something?
Predator will likely not come back for a long time since he was an event boss, thus he is a very rare skin
The Alien came back for Alien day some weeks ago, tho the next season will be UFO themed, so maybe Alien and Ripley might come back

But you can still get Colonial Marine Jonesy by grinding the current battlepass!

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The Predator in it's current incarnation won't likely be available again because it's earned through battle pass progression, not purchased.

However, I wouldn't be shocked to see a different "Skulls" Predator and Kee become available to purchase around the release of the film to promote it.

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Maybe we'll get non BP Pred incarnations like the City Hunter at some point, same with Alien

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

That would be definitely cool if we did!

PAS Spinelli

PAS Spinelli

Here's a crossover I never expected to see haha

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed