AvP2 Trailer Description?

Started by Darkness, Aug 22, 2007, 04:47:34 PM

Author
AvP2 Trailer Description? (Read 14,449 times)

topman

topman

for gods sake give us the trailer please!! we've only got 4 months left now!! they should have had the trailer ready and up by now!!!! wht the hell is goin on here!! this movie better be good because we have been waiting for a damn trailer for ages now!!!

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

maybe if we are all patient and stop complaining theyll release the trailer earlier.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Hmm Colin has not told us anything about the website. Will we have a website when the trailer comes  out? And some pics aswell?

vehtam

vehtam

the trailer will be released at the end of september.  deal with it.     :P  

Dillon

Dillon

Quoteone of a girl having a nightmare then the dad comes into the room, saying there's no such thing as a bogeyman, and shines a torch on the window of her room, only for a alien/predator hybrid to jump up.
Oh, my good God. That sounds lamer than anything I ever imagined about this movie. And how many face-huggers are there going to be?

Ok5

Ok5

patriciobrum:  Colin, do you think maybe it could be posible to have the trailer this week?   Colin:  Yes, it's possible. The final color was set last night, and it was recorded out to film. Once we spot check the film this morning, then it should be ready to go.

vehtam

vehtam

sorry, i don't belive in any single word there   ;D    anyone wanna bet, that printed version will need a lot more work, and it will cause 1 and a half mont delay?     ;)  

Ok5

Ok5

I LOVE YOU COLIN!!!   ;D     ;D     ;D   -------------------------------------------- ---------- The plot of a trailer has liked me, music is especial, film nevertheless leaves for Christmas and consequently it is necessary to entice somehow people into cinema, and so it it, this MUSIC.

Tobias

Tobias

I think this AvP2 Trailer 'Description' is complete bullshit. Call it a hunch.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

You love him?

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Lionheart,  I don't have access to IMDB forums, so could you quote what was said there...?   ;)  

YutaniMerc

YutaniMerc

by colin_strause   2 hours ago (Wed Aug 22 2007 09:21:29)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse      -------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------ This isn't a teaser. It's a full 2-3 minute long tailer.

YutaniMerc

YutaniMerc

Q:- Will the trailer be released this week?  by colin_strause   1 hour ago (Wed Aug 22 2007 09:51:37)  Ignore this User | Report Abuse      -------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------ A:- Yes, it's possible. The final color was set last night, and it was recorded out to film. Once we spot check the film this morning, then it should be ready to go.

YutaniMerc

YutaniMerc

That above was colin strause on imdb talking about the trailer!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed