AvP Comes to Your Phones!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 15, 2012, 11:55:58 AM

Author
AvP Comes to Your Phones! (Read 30,753 times)

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Please no BSPs. Please no BSPs. Please no BSPs. Please no BSPs.

-Rakai'Thwei

predxeno

predxeno

I wouldn't be upset if there were BSPs, but don't worry I don't think this game will have them; there's no reason to, this isn't a Predators sequel.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

I have a big feeling this won't work on my iPod

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Better than AvP 2010.

alanwu1233

alanwu1233

Xenoligiost

Xenoligiost

I wonder if it ll work for ipods..

The Necronoir

The Necronoir

I still wish they'd bring out Predators on Android, seeing as I'll never touch an iPhone or iPod. This looks promising too.

spinksy

spinksy

I LOVED the Predators game on my iphone, looking forward to this!!

newbeing

newbeing

So sega isn't publishing this correct?

Wonder how publishing rights works for mobile games. Maybe fox has publishing rights...

Edvin

Edvin

SWEET! i hate freemium though. such a ripoff. played Predators on my 4S til' my fingers were numb!

predxeno

predxeno

As long as we're talking about the Predators iPhone app, has anybody gotten the "Reap The Whirlwind" achievement (Super Splice 3x in 1 level)?  I have no idea how to "super splice".

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: predxeno on Aug 17, 2012, 01:24:26 AM
As long as we're talking about the Predators iPhone app, has anybody gotten the "Reap The Whirlwind" acheivement (Super Splice 3x in 1 level)?  I have no idea how to "super splice".
Ha, achievements in general don't work on my iPod anymore.

Terx2

Terx2

As long as we're talking about the Predators iPhone app, has anybody gotten the "Reap The Whirlwind" achievement (Super Splice 3x in 1 level)?  I have no idea how to "super splice".

Upgrade your whip to max and use it on the first level were the enemies are easier to kill. That's what I did. Otherwise in that survivour wave attack mode.

Edvin

Edvin

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Aug 15, 2012, 09:14:08 PM
Please no BSPs. Please no BSPs. Please no BSPs. Please no BSPs.
dunno. it would be cool if they included him as a suit or something.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 17, 2012, 09:05:57 AM

Upgrade your whip to max and use it on the first level were the enemies are easier to kill. That's what I did. Otherwise in that survivour wave attack mode.

Is there a certain button combo I'm supposed to do?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed