Two New AvPR TV Spots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2007, 11:39:24 PM

Author
Two New AvPR TV Spots (Read 16,160 times)

Semaka

Semaka

QuoteYAUTJA | 13 Dec 2007 08:42 41  i wonder what chets vision will be like?
I don't think that we will see how Chet vision is. Only in Alien 3 we saw how the runner sees people, and in the games, the aliens sees a blue aura around humans and green around predators.

JD

JD

JESUS, those eggs going down that womans throat looks SICK!

Starkiller

Starkiller

Cool tv spots, but I feel they are showing way too much I wanna be suprised, really good overall   :D    The bit of chet and reproduction method looks awesome very creepy! The Wolf is going to be great, I really cant wait to see him in action    ;D    This film is looking to be quite entertaining if anything.

Starkiller

Starkiller

Also in the 5min preview i didn't like the fact they just recycling alot of music from the original films, a new original soundtrack would be nice with just snippets of the original soundtracks like when the wolf is watching his monitor and gearing up to go and the predator theme in the background that was good!    ;D  

Deco

Deco

I am not looking at anymore! This film will be great!

gspida25

gspida25

Cool.   I wounder if the music playing during the "take off" tv spot is on the soundtrack    :)  

warchant-D

warchant-D

new stuff looks pretty good, i especially liked the bits with the alien and the predalien looking at the helpless lady...very nice, ala alien 3 I agree. only issue is the very last bit of one of the tv spots where it ends with the alien exploding from the trip lazers I assume, well that part I hope isnt what gets showed in the theater and is just for cinematic effect for the tv spot because the acid bllod flying at the screen how it did looked to much like a video game or something, reminded me of house of the dead arcade game or something ,anyone agree? Oh yeah the predalien does stand out quite a bit in different lighting sets, yellow ...to brown...to even greenish.

ZEN

ZEN

Man,i came up with a really cool comment for the first five minutes of the movie and when i hit the Add My Comment button and it said that personal info whould be stolen(passwords and other stuff).It sucks because it whould have been cool and it whould have temporarily stopped the nay-sayers   :-\  .

Deco

Deco

"Wolf enters the wreckage. Surveys the scene. And, I shit you not, he delivers a moment of pathos for his fallen warriors glistening in neon green blood."  Excerpt from ShocktillYouDrop report on viewing new footage

ZEN

ZEN

ok,problem fixxed.Thats cool Deco!.How are you and your script doing by the way?.Im doing fine with mine.I found this site a few months ago and i thought it might help you as much as its helped me!   ;D  : http://www.elanguageschool.net/martialartstutor/aikido .I believe its spelled right.

hmm I dont know about chest reproduction method, its seems just something grabbed straight out of slither.  yes the movies slither.

Hicks

Hicks

Wow, Take Off is just a big F You to Alien fans, like the rest of the film.    And some people wonder why the Strauses are seen as raging Predator fanboys.

predator42

predator42

hardcore alien fan at his best.Wolf is just showing you what a predator is and always was and elite killer!!   >:D     >:D     >:D  

Roddy

Roddy

i just found out that predator is on tv tonight here in sydney australia friday the 14/12/07 so we might finally see a tv spot for avpr here in aus :o) yay

fdd

fdd

for the evolution trailer, if you watch 27 seconds and from then on, you already know what will happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed