Two New AvPR TV Spots

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2007, 11:39:24 PM

Author
Two New AvPR TV Spots (Read 16,150 times)

Requiem

Requiem

God that shit goin down that womans throat really made it feel like a hardcore aliens film again. Good times.   >:D  

Wolfs Girl

Wolfs Girl

I love all the new stuff! I made some screenshots if anyones intersted. Mostly of wolf though.

JK

JK

Official full site.  http://www.avp-r.com/US/

General Mills

General Mills

After watching the first 5 minutes and all the TV spots, I have no doubts that I will love this film.  I seriously thought it looked awesome and that the brothers strause brought back the suspense and horror of the classic films.

Greenband

Greenband

Well this furthers my believe that I've already seen the whole movie. However, I think its proved that this movie is truely a different beast then the first AVP. I think it actually looks pretty decent, although I'm still pissed its a continuation of the first AVP. I was hoping for a AVP 2, but AVP 1 never really occurred (It was just a bad dream Newt had while on LV421!).  I still can't quit laughing over the hunters arm falling off.

Brett

Brett

Looks pretty funny.

ArielAleXCo

ArielAleXCo

Wolf's roar look better in thisone

MunozMan

MunozMan

Man those predators on the ship get slaughtered by that Predalien, but Wolf looks kick ass.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

The new ads are awesome. Very well done. 12-25, I'm there.   :D     ;)    The official site has been re-launched in it's entirety (as was previously stated) and has some great new stuff in there. However, there are quite a few condescending remarks and comments about the first film that are quite unprofessional and pretty low-class. Especially considering it from a business stand point and Fox has no one to blaim but themselves for what they did to the first film.   >:(   Justice? What's that?  I must admit, I'm rather wary of the Strause Bros. after seeing the edited beginning and the new tv ads. I don't know whether to be overjoyed that they're taking the helm for the quality nostalgia and feel being implemented, or terrified for what they're doing to both the aliens and predators.   :-\    Then I see ads like the "Take Off" one above and realize what kind of skewed film this is turning out to be.   :P   It has "Oh, yeah. We're predator fanboys, alright." written all over it. "Base AVP-R on the films that MADE the AVP comics? Please. We're 'gonna base it on the AVP comics themselves!"   ::)     This is looking like a film I'm gong to love and hate at the same time. lol   :D   Like the games.

Bio Mech Hunter

Bio Mech Hunter

Don't you love how they've said before, that they're taking the series back to it's roots, then say AVP-R's based on the comics, novels and games.   :P     :D   *shudders*

venomp2

venomp2

well, more likely to the roots then comic. you sure can do both.

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

i wonder what chets vision will be like?

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Wolf is the ultimate badass in this movie! I love him!

ELDERPREDATOR*

ELDERPREDATOR*

I want to see it badly but I honestly think they`re releasing way too much, I want to have somthing left for the theater.  FEW DAYS LEFT TIl` A V P R!

Predanator

Predanator

I've got my calender set for Dec 25th! I'm still thinking about that 5 minute AvP~R clip, way to go Strause brothers    ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed