More AvP2 Info

Started by Darkness, Apr 15, 2007, 07:52:32 PM

Author
More AvP2 Info (Read 14,919 times)

Deco

Deco

RIJOENPIAL - Well my idea is not so much as to use the characters as a means of continuing their stories by having them 'star' in a new one but more so to use their pasts' and their Histories to explain (A) where they disappeared to (B) WHY they disappeared (because they havent featured even as references in the other movies) and more importantly (c) use the LINK between their histories both in each of the previous movies and a history that I have created off screen, as a MAJOR catalyst for the story I have in mind. I will give you an example of something in my script- example - In my story - Dutch and Peter Keys ( Gary Busy from Predator 2) served under the same command as General Philips ( the general from Pred 1) in the war. This is the kind of link I refer to - I dont want to give too

Deco

Deco

much away but lets just say that the fact that these three characters 'know' eachother has a pivitol role in Dutches fate (in my story) aswell as having a large role in the conspiracy that I have created- My story is more about conspiracy and deceit which explains WHY the predators even come to earth in the first place.  Also, my main character pays a visit to Harrigans family to find out what happened to him after his  encounter with 'the Aliens' (if you catch my drift). IS he still alive? is he dead?? lol

Deco

Deco

It is these references I refer too - I have scripted what I believe to be a fantastic ending too - I really have to execute it though. I am half way through it at the moment so I will post it on here when I am finished!!!

Deco

Deco

Also when i refer to Dutches 'fate' I refer to what happened to him in the past, after his encounter with the Predator

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Cool...

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

Will be anxiously expecting it...   ;)  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

I LOVE scripts...   :-*  

THE WAR MACHINE

THE WAR MACHINE

i agree wit weyland up there who said it should be based in the future, everyone makes movies in the now......THE NOW BLOWS!! it needs to be put in the future with all kinds of new things

Katarn

Katarn

I would LOVE a movie version of the AvP-Prey novel    8)  

Predboy

Predboy

Hope ur script has preds and aliens fighting, but if it doesn't thats ok I know its goin to have preds and thats a good thing.

Deco

Deco

If I was to post my screenplay up here - Im guessing that it would void my copyright? Can any shed a little light on this please? Thanks    :)  

RIJOENPIAL

RIJOENPIAL

I think you shouldn't post here IF youa are willing to sell it... and if you did, you should register your copyright first, to be safe...  Either way, it only depends on your aim for that screenplay: just a fan script or submit it for consideration by a studio, in which case you should register it to avoid them stealing your idea and make it their own...like they tried to do with O'Bannon's script...

tone

tone

I agree with KATARN up there, the prey novel was based on the orginal AVP comic and would kick ass as a movie!

bukmeow

bukmeow

lol

Kodah

Kodah

:P   Blah

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed