Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 03, 2020, 03:53:38 PM

Author
Fan Favourite Alex White Returns With New Novel, Alien: Into Charybdis! (Read 97,842 times)

HuDaFuK

I'm probably gonna wait for the paperback because having books in a series of all different sizes on my shelf really grinds my shit :laugh:

BlueMarsalis79

They should just re-release Alien The Cold Forge in Hardback with a good cover, to go with Alien Into Charybdis, oh and do the same for Aliens Phalanx.

Engineer

Quote from: Trash Queen on Feb 17, 2021, 05:04:32 PM
They should just re-release Alien The Cold Forge in Hardback with a good cover, to go with Alien Into Charybdis, oh and do the same for Aliens Phalanx.
Phalanx did get a hard cover release (but the cover art was still pretty bad)

I'd love it if the cold forge got a hard cover re-release too

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 17, 2021, 12:02:31 PM
I'm probably gonna wait for the paperback because having books in a series of all different sizes on my shelf really grinds my shit :laugh:

Get them both! Lol

Katanu

Well, the hardcover will go just fine with the hardcovers of Alien Echo and Bug Hunt, with the paperbacks following after. Personally I don't mind it.

BlueMarsalis79

Reeeeeee bug hunt doesn't deserve to be hardback.

Katanu

Yeah, it's not very good. Predator: If it Bleeds did deserve a hardcover, but it didn't get one  :'(
I'm hoping the new AvP anthology will have a hardcover release along with a paperback one to keep everyone happy.

Engineer

Quote from: Katanu on Feb 17, 2021, 09:52:11 PM
Yeah, it's not very good. Predator: If it Bleeds did deserve a hardcover, but it didn't get one  :'(
I'm hoping the new AvP anthology will have a hardcover release along with a paperback one to keep everyone happy.

Now THAT has always bugged the hell out of me!! "Predator: If it bleeds" should have been hard cover too!

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Katanu on Feb 17, 2021, 09:44:30 PMWell, the hardcover will go just fine with the hardcover of Alien Echo

Still waiting on a paperback of that an' all :laugh:

The only one I'd actively like to get in hardback is Cold Forge because it rocks my world, but a) it didn't get one and b) they'd need to change that f**king cover.

Russ840

Mine has arrived. Nice book.

Damn thing is shorter than my over hardcovers though lol.

Nice having Alex's Signature inside it though. Can not wait to tuck in

TheBATMAN

How many pages? It is longer than Phalanx?

Russ840

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Feb 18, 2021, 06:14:53 PM
How many pages? It is longer than Phalanx?

TheBATMAN

cool. Thanks

Xiggz456

Quote from: Russ840 on Feb 18, 2021, 05:11:09 PM
Mine has arrived. Nice book.

Damn thing is shorter than my over hardcovers though lol.

Nice having Alex's Signature inside it though. Can not wait to tuck in

That's awesome Russ! Surprised (and jealous lol) that you received it before the release date!

BlueMarsalis79

Just ordered my own signed copy.

Local Trouble

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed