Why does everybody hate AVP: Requiem so much?

Started by Aliens1986fanboy, Oct 06, 2018, 11:33:27 AM

Author
Why does everybody hate AVP: Requiem so much? (Read 43,998 times)

Samhain13

Quote from: SM on Oct 10, 2019, 02:31:24 AM
So AvP:R fans are incoherent narcissistic imbeciles?

SM

Just checking.

Huggs

Kradan

Then, The Predator fans are Nordic girls who blaming humanity for destroying nature just for not going to school ?

I'm still The Predator fan btw .

Samhain13

Kradan is confirmed nordic girl. Me orange man bad.  :laugh:

Immortan Jonesy

Well in The Predator, the Preds have been hunting on Earth more frequently cos they realize climate change. So...

RidgeTop

Are they now?

Let's keep the insulting fan generalizations and the GIFs to a minimum, everyone.

SM

Don't look at me.  I didn't post the dumb meme.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'm not a fan of The Predator, but I don't need to be a fan to understand why it's better than AVPR. Both movies are bad. However, The Predator is like the least of evils. It has better cinematography, better story, better creature design and better casting. It is objectively superior. On the other hand, which one you like best is something else.

Quote from: SM on Oct 10, 2019, 03:40:32 AM

So, if one make a meme for fun, somehow is worse than insulting people? that's weird.  :laugh:

Samhain13

SM

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 10, 2019, 03:44:44 AM
I'm not a fan of The Predator, but I don't need to be a fan to understand why it's better than AVPR. Both movies are bad. However, The Predator is like the least of evils. It has better cinematography, better story, better creature design and better casting. It is objectively superior. On the other hand, which one you like best is something else.

Quote from: SM on Oct 10, 2019, 03:40:32 AM

So, if one make a meme for fun, somehow is worse than insulting people? that's weird.  :laugh:

I didn't liken AvP:R fans to Trump - whoever made the dumb meme did.

But you knew that.

Wysps

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 09, 2019, 12:42:13 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 09, 2019, 09:09:20 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Oct 09, 2019, 12:02:08 AM
I honestly still don't get the angle they were trying to go for.  It's like...an action movie with an awkward amount of science fiction and horror.  I'm hoping that it will grow on me with time.

If you mean Requiem, it makes a lot of sense as The Blob II. A lot less as an Alien or Predator movie.

I think Wysps is talking The Predator. She's already had plenty of time for AvPR to grow on her. :)

Right.  I think enough time has passed for that ship to have sailed for AvPR LOL.  Though I still include it in my yearly rotation when I re-watch the series.  It's painful every year  :'(

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Wysps on Oct 10, 2019, 02:40:08 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Oct 09, 2019, 12:42:13 PM
Quote from: [cancerblack] on Oct 09, 2019, 09:09:20 AM
Quote from: Wysps on Oct 09, 2019, 12:02:08 AM
I honestly still don't get the angle they were trying to go for.  It's like...an action movie with an awkward amount of science fiction and horror.  I'm hoping that it will grow on me with time.

If you mean Requiem, it makes a lot of sense as The Blob II. A lot less as an Alien or Predator movie.

I think Wysps is talking The Predator. She's already had plenty of time for AvPR to grow on her. :)

Right.  I think enough time has passed for that ship to have sailed for AvPR LOL.  Though I still include it in my yearly rotation when I re-watch the series.  It's painful every year  :'(

An annual rite of passage!  ;)

[cancerblack]

Being intoxicated helps a lot.

Huggs

You guys gotta stop watching the DVD.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed