MTV AvP2 Interview

Started by Darkness, Sep 11, 2007, 05:18:10 PM

Author
MTV AvP2 Interview (Read 15,184 times)

Aran

Aran

I dont see wats the big deal with a Predalien queen? It sure gonna be one of a battle btwn Chet & Wolf.

NotBadForAHuman

NotBadForAHuman

Lol, sounds like a new sitcom on ABC...  "Chet and Wolf" Thursdays this fall 9pm

Krycek

Krycek

Jesus, look at you guys. Shame on all of you that are jumping off the boat because of the Pred-Queen. We are getting a rated R AvP? Isn't that what everyone wanted? I'm surprised that this website is still up and running considering how much every doesn't like AvP-R. God, grow a sack and deal with the fact that both movie series have changed over the years.

Chet

Chet

wow wtf is up with the people whining about the Pred Queen? Chill the F out! I dont think its a bad idea its new and it helps for budget reasons and it saves money so this is just a movie just CHILLLLLLL!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I'm not so sure about the Predqueen but what the hell, they might have made it work for the movie and plus, you cant make a movie that will please all the fans.

Blade-N-Burner

Blade-N-Burner

I think the predalien queen is a great new addition to the saga, besides the repetative appearance of the original queen is getting a little old. Thanks to these new ideas we'll have plenty more "AVP's" to come!

gb

gb

does anyone know wots happnin with the rooftop battle scene? i  havnt heard much on it

beeko

beeko

i agree with Krycek, stop complaining what would everyone be saying if they did another pg-13 sequel with no new creatures etc.

Sulaco

Sulaco

They deleted me after I hashed it out with P. Anderson... anyway maybe they should show us the warrior aliens building those hive's { busy little creatures!} also the aliens are the right size, look how big that f**ker is jumping on the car!

RougeHunter

RougeHunter

PredQueen... not a bad idea I'm sure it could work (cross fingers) I like the idea of Wolf (One bad mofo) In the interview they metion Predators being killed on the ship...nice idea. As for the chest burster from the kid...WOW I never thought that anyone would do that!!! I like the idea it shows that this movie has moved from the kid like atmosphere of AVP and back to the blood and gore that both movies deserve I hope that this movie is more Predator fighting Alien and humans just dying and less human living. Anyone know where to find the grenn band tralier in a better format so I can actually see it.   8)  

Predhunter

Predhunter

Well, i think that it makes every sense to create a Predqueen, and i also think that was a brilliant and brave. FIRST,  because it think the audience needs something new (there were 4 aliens movies). AND SECOND, why do you think Ripley was chestbursted by a Queen? Aliens seem to acquire several  characteristics from its host. Temper, bravery and lately, fisical characteristics. (Ripley was a great warrior... ). I think it´s a natural resorce  that the Aliens have to perpetuate the species, to improve it and to servive...

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

to ppl who keeps saying it's not a big deal should think before they talk. when 9-11 happend, since i was not an american i didnt really care about it. but i'm sure those that were involved cared a lot more and had more effect on them. same thing for the pred queen. some who likes preds more may or may not care whether it's a pred queen or not. i for one would not give a crap if they did some major modification on predators. those of us who have been a fan of the alien franchise for years are pretty much pissed off that they changed the whole alien biology just because they did not have enough money    ::)  

carnalien

carnalien

all this talk of predaliens/predqueens and all these other hybrids! im getting scared that if they use it all in avp-r there will be nothing new and interesting to see in avp3, itll have all been done before. i like to see some mysteries stay hidden for another day

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

You right carnalien ... But I still imagine they are upon the alien life cycle we haven't, or could dare imagine.  If this movie does well (which am sur as heck hopping, AND WILL) then another AVP 3 movie would diffinately be on the cards ... followed by Alien 5 and Predator 3, am only guessing.  If they do a number 3 then I would love it to be out there in space, after the events of ' Aliens' ...  Maybe going back to the planet LV 458 (I forget the actual planet no. name).  I have extremme thoughts on that this movie WILL succeed so much, and not just by fans BUT also the critics.   ;D     ;D     ;D    GO BROS!!!!

Jungle-Hunter

Jungle-Hunter

;D     ;D     ;D   can't wait for this movie!!    ;D     ;D  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed