AvP3 Already In Talks?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2007, 12:57:59 AM

Author
AvP3 Already In Talks? (Read 11,832 times)

Alien300

Alien300

AVP 3 would be wicked more tha better

Starkiller

Starkiller

too be honest AVP3 doesn't sound like a bad idea and if the bros direct it, it will be the first alien or predator film to be directed by the same people lol which mite be a good thing in my opinion  Go Strause!

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

People, what do you think the possibilty of AVP 3 to be the FIRST EVER MOVIE totally devoted to the alien vs predator ... I think that would be interesting as hell. Imagine it ...  ... No humans ... ... No dialogues ... ... just pure VS , simple.   >:D     ;D    a match up like no other. Think about it if there is NO words that would mean that they wouldn't have to hire actors who demand loads of money, just hire any large 7ft tall guys who can play BOTH the aliens and predator, this would cost a fraction of the amount. The rest just SPEND on the production.    :D  

PredClanLeadrr85

PredClanLeadrr85

i def tell everyone i know to see the trailer and go see it,, i am going with an entourage of people to support it   ;D  

AWESOME   :o     :o     :o  

spunkmeyer

spunkmeyer

I'm a major alien fan and one thing that appears to be better about this film over the first AVP and A:R is that the aliens are no longer playing the role of COMIC RELIEF.   Was there ANYTHING scary about the aliens in their last 2 feature films?  The aliens basically did goofy things to amuse the audience.  A far cry from the first alien film.  So far it looks like in AVP:R they'll be taken seriously again.

daniel clavette

daniel clavette

That is truly  cool and i am glad ther are truly happy that there is another alien vs predator movies avsp 3 and  i am big fan of alien,predator   it will will great to see avsp3.

predator343

predator343

I really want that they do avp3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :D  

Parker

Parker

Oh FFS, no, Fox can't do this, they need better a director for AvP 3.    This movie better fail at the box office, and I'm sure it will.

Dual Blade

Dual Blade

If it fails, WE DON'T GET AVP 3"!!!   :)   SO WHY THE HECK WOULD YOU WANT IT TO FAIL????  you make no sense.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

Doesn't sound like a bad idea. I'm very open myself for an AVP3. As for the Strause Brothers directing again, it really depends on how AVP2 goes (which I'm DEFINITELY seeing on Christmas Day!). Other directors I'd pick taking on the next AVP movie would be perhaps Stephen Norrington, Roland Emmerich, Ronny Yu, Renny Harlin, or Guillermo del Toro. And sure, Ridley Scott and/or James Cameron would be awesome, although I'm not sure if it'd be likely.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed