Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022

Started by felix, Nov 03, 2021, 10:30:56 PM

Author
Predator: Eyes of the Demon Anthology in 2022 (Read 32,243 times)

felix

Same here!

Mr.Turok

Hey, Scott Sigler is coming back for a Predator story after all! That lil fibber said the AVP short he is doing on Ultimate Prey is his only dip on Predator  :laugh: its honestly a welcome surprise and I bet it will be great!  :D

Some Old Dude

Briggs and Sigler make it a must buy.

scottsigler

This site frightens and confuses me (i.e., I can't figure out how to do a goddamn "reply."

@Mr.Turok: "Lil' Fibber" is now my rap name.
@Some Old Dude: I second that motion.

RidgeTop

Quote from: scottsigler on Nov 12, 2021, 02:48:50 PM
This site frightens and confuses me (i.e., I can't figure out how to do a goddamn "reply."

We're scary old school. Usually we reply here using the quote button like this. We don't have a tagging feature currently.

Mr.Turok

Ohhhh snap, its the author himself!  :o When does the new album drop?  :laugh:

I will take this opportunity to say that I had gotten Phalanx two weeks ago and it was such a joy to read! If the upcoming AVP short is anything like Phalanx or better, I don't think the short will be enough for me, I need a full on novel of story itself now  :D  As a fan of all three series, I'm super curious to see how Predators will effect the people of Ataegina and in turn how will Liyah view them. I can imagine her grand disbelief on how Predators would hunt xenos for fun after all that horror of dealing with them face to face. If only the release date came sooner.

Quote from: RidgeTop on Nov 13, 2021, 10:12:23 AM

We're scary old school. Usually we reply here using the quote button like this. We don't have a tagging feature currently.

A tagging feature would help as sometimes it can be difficult to keep track of replies at times due to other ongoing stuff. 

RidgeTop

SuperiorIronman

Is that a Hiya toys figure on the cover? It's like the Hot toys figure on the bluray all over again.

El Diablo

Looks like they've made good use of that original Hot Toys "Jungle Hunter" figure over the years.

Voodoo Magic

Oh, the cover good old days....

RidgeTop

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 26, 2022, 03:42:13 PM

[ width=555 height=800]https://preview.redd.it/neiz83bjk9c71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=091aa1dce8b444bd19c9ea544d7fb2012b236e8a[/img]

The ones with all the ADI designs? :p

I'm partial to the Bantam era myself:

They just don't do those nice illustrated covers like they used to. All photoshop jobs now it seems.

Quote from: El Diablo on Jan 26, 2022, 03:19:30 PM
Looks like they've made good use of that original Hot Toys "Jungle Hunter" figure over the years.

Yep, this is indeed a reuse of the original Blu-ray set cover:

Color scheme looks good but as has become common with Titan I do wish they'd put more effort into the covers.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 26, 2022, 04:56:36 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 26, 2022, 03:42:13 PM

[ width=555 height=800]https://preview.redd.it/neiz83bjk9c71.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=091aa1dce8b444bd19c9ea544d7fb2012b236e8a[/img]

The ones with all the ADI designs? :p

Oh, here we go. First, I love the Celtic mask. And you know I've found their problem has always been execution under the bio-mask and head proportion, not in concept. And Stephen Youll's art doesn't have those problems.

My two favorites being:

QuoteI'm partial to the Bantam era myself:

I like those too but Youll makes the cake, and takes the cake, for me. Love it!

RidgeTop

I was only teasing. Yeah I quite liked those covers too.

South China Sea and Turnabout were the stronger ones. Forever Midnight seemed like a photoshop of the McFarlane Celtic, and Flesh and Blood had that shorter stuntman in the Scar costume I think.

All four had a unique color set complimentary with the logo as well.

Kradan

Kradan

Don't start up the fire, RidgeTop. It has been pretty quiet on that front for some time now, no need to change that

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed