So, Anyone interested in seeing AVP 2010 BC on Xbox One?

Started by AMITY_PREDATOR, Feb 19, 2018, 10:24:10 PM

Author
So, Anyone interested in seeing AVP 2010 BC on Xbox One? (Read 36,358 times)

Local Trouble

I still can't launch it.  >:(

Jacku

So would Xbone players be able to play with Xbox 360 players? What a coincidence I get back into the AVP games just as this is happening  ;D

Corporal Hicks

Does BWC end up being cross-platform? Has that happened with any of the other titles?

The Old One

The Old One

Yes, Halo Reach, Splinter Cell Conviction, Gears Of War (Series).

AMITY_PREDATOR

AMITY_PREDATOR

So,  was that a mistake  Microsoft made or what?  Had my hopes up that this game was going bc.

FYI Colonial marines is available for 6.99, it's not bc. But maybe someone's interested.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Jacku on Oct 19, 2018, 04:05:20 PM
So would Xbone players be able to play with Xbox 360 players?

Absolutely.

Although I still can't launch the damn game!  >:(

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 19, 2018, 06:44:14 PM
Does BWC end up being cross-platform? Has that happened with any of the other titles?

Cross platform with Sony or PC?  Nope.

Local Trouble

QuoteUpdate: Microsoft Support has just informed me that the wait for AVP (2010) could be much longer than originally thought. There is still no formal release date, nor conformation of a development schedule. I will continue to vet this story with the utmost diligence. Thank you for your unwavering interest in, and support of this topic. Most importantly, in light of this unsettling news; try and have a great day everyone!

So I went ahead and uninstalled it.  Now it doesn't even show up in my "ready to install" area any more.

Corporal Hicks

I wonder what the hell is happening with this.  :-\

Corporal Hicks

I asked Rebellion about it -

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Maybe it was another case of this happening:

https://www.polygon.com/2016/2/8/10936850/red-dead-redemption-backward-compatibility-xbox-360-microsoft

It's also possible that Rebellion isn't even involved.  Maybe it's all Sega and/or Microsoft at this point.  Do they have Twitter accounts you can ask?

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, I think it's just down to Microsoft. You'd think the developers would be informed, though.

Local Trouble

Did you call Phil Spencer yet?

AMITY_PREDATOR

It's pretty much up to the  Developers /publishers.  I messaged Sega a we back and a very short,  and rather annoyed response,  which directed me to their.. Facebook page?  Didn't look like many people  were even interacting with it.

Maybe someone needs to ask rebellion who should be pestered at this point.

Local Trouble

I want some butts!  >:(

Corporal Hicks

It's now gone live!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed