AvP Requiem Concept Art

Started by Darkness, Sep 23, 2007, 08:54:35 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Concept Art (Read 10,461 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Alien Experience were lucky enough to get their hands on two concept designs that were made during pre-production in 2006. One is concept artwork of the Predator’s “cleaner case” and the other is a sculpture of the Predator’s mask.

Cleaner Case

Predator Maquette

They’ve also got concept artwork of the newly released teaser poster for AvP Requiem. Thanks to Ishallsmitethee for the news.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The "cleaner case" has me interested. Hopefully another item that makes things go ka-boom- the Predator should revel a little in that without going overboard.

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

awesome

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

cool

gb( YAUJTA)

gb( YAUJTA)

these r gr8!

YAUJTA

YAUJTA

hope they bring new ADI book out soon so we can c sum more artwork

topman

topman

very nice

gameoverman

gameoverman

The cleaner case looks really cool.    8)  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

really nice ^^

Zero T.

Zero T.

8)     ;D  The "cleaner case" looks like one of the predator's shoulder cannons.The masks look freken cool,it kinda looks like the predator's mask in predator,and Predator 2 mixed together.

Zero T.

Zero T.

>:(  Man,I hope they make some new AvP2 toys soon,the toys from from"AvP" are cool but,they are kinda getting kinda old.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

I love the masks, especially the one on the left. The left one should have all the markings and stuff the right one has the =n it'll look wicked.    :)  

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

The ''cleaner case'' looks brilliant too.    :)  

Starkiller

Starkiller

masks looks femine to me, but the 'cleaner case' look's great!

predude

predude

What is the cleaner case ?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed