More AvP Competitions

Started by Darkness, Jul 31, 2004, 07:50:47 PM

Author
More AvP Competitions (Read 4,309 times)

Darkness

Darkness

Yet another four competitions have hit the internet and to be honest I’m getting tired of “the only open to residents of America” rule but anyway, the first one is at FYE.com where you can win one of four prizes:

Grand Prize: Private Screening of Alien vs Predator for Grand Prize winner and 25 friends. Theater and date to be determined.
First Prizes: Alien and Predator DVD Prize Pack
Second Prize: Limited Edition Alien vs. Predator Keepsake
Third Prizes: Alien vs. Predator T-Shirts

The next competition is at Maximonline.com where you can go to a popular ski resort. The third one is at UpcomingDiscs.com and the fourth is at DVDFile.com for a chance to win a Predator CE DVD.

Thanks to Fabien for the news.

>>AGENT GLENN<<

>>AGENT GLENN<<

lot's of cometitions going on!! I bet I can't win one!!! lol!!   ;)  

J

J

BOI! DO THESE KUNCLE HEADS WHO ARE RUNNING THESE COMPETION EVER STOP TO THINK THAT LIFE DOES INFACT EXSIST OUT SIDE OF THE AMERICA?? ( this is no jib at you guys by the way)  YOU WOULD THINK THAT THERE ARE OTHER COUNTRIES WHO WOULD LIKE TO GET IN ON THESE CONTEST.  ER H - E - L - L - O , OTHER COUNTRIES DO EXIST ON THE PLANET EARTH YOU KNOW   >:D  

SCAR

SCAR

How u wanna win something like that????   ???  

J

J

The point is that other countries seem to be last in line, or if not OUT OF THE RUNNING, for ANY competition so far,    WHAT EVER THE COMPETITION AT LEAST THE PEOPLE WHO HOLD THIS GIVEAWAYS COULD AT LEAST SHOULD TRY TO THINK MORE GLOBILY,  GIVING AT LEAST OTHER COUNTRIES A CHANCE TO COMPETE, THATS WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL.  I thought this was a competion for ALL fans!  HELL, I bet if YOU won that grand prize you wouldn't exactly wanna throw them away, right??

CelticPredator

CelticPredator

ya darkness i agree threre should be in the uk, i dont even live in the uk...i live in the us. or mabye its for us cuz it comes ut sooner?

J

J

Don't worry CelticPredator, its all good, just don't understand why they do that!!!!   ???  

Faye

Faye

Lucky US :(

Isaac

Isaac

yay, im having so much fun not entering these contests. (canadian)

Jack244

Jack244

This stuff is bullshit. At least Canada should be able to enter these f**king contests considering we are part of North America.

Variable

Variable

Thank you Mr. Fabien for enlightining us to yet another competition. I am with J. Us Americans are getting all the goods and it aint fair. I mean for Crist sakes the next competition should span the world. This is like five in the past few days. Okay Darkness for the poll maybe you should have us rate the level of acting in the movie as poor, okay, decent,GREAT! The actors make the movie. Can you guys think of a Hudson other thatn Bill Paxton? Or a Dutch better than Arnold? I think rating the movies acting would give a wide range of answers not a blow out like this months.

J

J

Man o man, the time is getting more and more closer for the US and Canadian release. Boy, you guys are sure lucky. I have two question for you all:  1. Whats the level of promotion up there? e.g. billboards, posters anything. Is there an evident feel or buzz that the film IS actually approaching.  2. When the dust settles on this movie what do you think its outcome will be, honestly?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed