aliens apocalypse the destroyng angels

Started by Nightmare, Jun 09, 2007, 03:03:30 PM

Author
aliens apocalypse the destroyng angels (Read 2,073 times)

Nightmare

i just downloaded the comic, its not bad, but i dont like the way the jokeys are presented, they dont look fused with the chair and the living one has hair!

why the hell the jokey alien starts killing other aliens?

happypred

I thought Apocalypse was one of the best aliens comics i've read...superb art and storytelling

SiL

In general, admitting you downloaded the comics isn't a good thing. Not to mention there's no reason to do so, when you could just say 'I just got a copy and read it'. Unless you want to get in trouble or something ::)

Didn't much care for the comic, to be honest.

happypred

happypred

yeahhh!!!

SiL

Quotewell i don't see what's so bad with downloading comics
It's illegal, and discussions of it could get the site in trouble. 'Nuff said.

happypred

happypred

what!!!

SiL

Quote5. No discussion of P2P downloading - movies, games, apps etc.
From da rules.

I'm not trying to convert people to stop illegal downloads - An act of futility if ever there was one - but it's laid out nice and clear that discussions on the matter are a no-no.

Nightmare

i cant find any avp comics here, the only place i know in portugal that sells comics is 57km from my home, and the trafic to there is heavy as hell, so i cant go there just to buy a comic or 2, and since i dont have money to go buy tons of them.........   should i edit the post and delete the part where i say i downloaded it?

anyway, why did the jokey alien at end kill the other aliens?

Kimarhi

use mycomicshop.com

Thats where I got probably fifty percent of my collection  (though I can't remember if they deal outside of the states)

I thought Destroying Angels was WAY overrated too. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed