New Site

Started by SiL, May 24, 2007, 10:29:47 AM

Author
New Site (Read 6,300 times)

SiL

SiL

After almost two weeks of hassling, I got a site up!

http://so937.avp2files.com/

Seeing as there are sites dedicated exclusively to the games and movies, I figured one dedicated to the comics and novels would be in order. The site's about half finished as is, and I hope to be done within the next month. :)

I'm aware of some typos and the like, and I'm working on getting a new side-bar image for the comic info pages. Some of the indexes don't have the right banner. Stuff like that, but again, not quite finished yet.

Enjoy.

CplWilks

CplWilks

Looks really good  :D

Looking forward to when its finished!

SiL

SiL

Thank you very much.

I just did a small update. Not too much, but it's getting the ball rolling slowly :)

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

this is a cool idea. keep it coming :-*

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Looks very nice, good to see a site dedicated to the comics.

x-M-x

x-M-x

lol woooooo Nice site SiL ;D

Cant wait till it's fin. 8)

x-M-x

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

How come for some series theres only one issue on the page?

SiL

SiL

Rather than list information for every issue, I took what I felt was the best issue cover -- In the absence of a TPB cover, otherwise I used them -- and did a summary of the series as a whole. It saves on time, and ultimately, there's no need to explain what goes on in each installment. It all comes out into one big story anyway.

(Did a small update, by the way).

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Up to you, but I think its cooler to cover all of them or at least put up the covers.

SiL

SiL

Guess that could be sorted. But not for a while. Gotta get the rest of the stuff done first.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Woot! I came up with the title!

The Ultimate Predator

The Ultimate Predator

Really? Its a cool name.

Darkness

Darkness

QuoteThere's a single review at the moment, and no articles or even an articles index.

Where's this review you mentioned on the site? Or did you mean, "not a single" review?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

SiL

SiL

I'm working on doing the crossover comics, then I'll finish the novels, then get the DH Press comics ... some time.

So many bad crossovers ...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed