Cocoon Scene in the novels?

Started by Extroheal, Apr 01, 2007, 05:52:26 AM

Author
Cocoon Scene in the novels? (Read 2,313 times)

Extroheal

Extroheal

Who would like the egg morphing concept from Alien to be included in one of the new novels? I'd like to see an explanation of how it fits into the alien life-cycle. The scene is so mysterious that there are many possible directions to take. Would the eggs contain queen facehuggers or normal facehuggers? Are they eggs at all or some kind of cocoons?

Would anyone like to see this concept explored in a novel?

SM

SM

Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which is full first.

Can't see it happening.  None of the writers of Alien fiction that I've read have ever done anything so revolutionary, and I don't see it changing any time soon.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SM on Apr 01, 2007, 11:49:55 PM
Want in one hand and shit in the other and see which is full first.

Can't see it happening.  None of the writers of Alien fiction that I've read have ever done anything so revolutionary, and I don't see it changing any time soon.
Why don't you pitch your own novel to DH Press?

SM

SM

Don't have ideas for stories, that aren't boring or derivative.

It's all very well to expound theories on a forum, but without a story to hang them on, they remain theories.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: SM on Apr 02, 2007, 12:32:28 AM
Don't have ideas for stories, that aren't boring or derivative.

It's all very well to expound theories on a forum, but without a story to hang them on, they remain theories.

Shame really because there are SOME EXCELLENTtheories out there.  I bet if you put your mind to it you could come up with a good novel  ;)

SM

SM

Closest I came was writing a fan film script that had egg morphing in.  Well a mate re-wrote a lot of it, but it was still in there.

This was of course before I realised it was unfilmable on the budget I could afford.  Which was a little more than nothing.

Started doing it as a 3D animated flick before my HDD crashed and I lost the models I made.  If I clear some time in my schedule after finishing all the other projects I'm on, I might have another crack at it.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Sounds very interesting SM, i would like to see a 3D animated fan film of your fan script :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed