The Misquote Thread

Started by Huggs, Dec 18, 2018, 04:34:58 AM

Author
The Misquote Thread (Read 17,610 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Alright, alright, place a normal, human order, pay, and get out of here. No need to attract any special attention. Just be cool, Cthulhu. You can do this. ☺

"Yeah, ahem, can I get uhhh, let's see, uhhh four, no, six of those triple bacon cheeseburgers, and could I have the accompanying fries be dipped in cheese? Yeah, just the whole batch dunked into a vat of cheese, if possible. And then I'll have, uhhh, let's go with a modest two-hundred chicken nuggets. And gimme about thirty of the little BBQ sauce containers. NO, NO, I will have the honey mustard instead, thank you. And, I'm not doing anything tomorrow, so I guess I'll have ten of your mini tacos—the chicken ones, please. Yeah, I think that'll be it."

Wait, no Cthulhu. That wasn't a normal order! Who orders food without a drink? Do you want them to think you're weird? Do you want them to start suspecting things? Think, Cthulhu, THINK! 😰

"Oh, and uh, a diet cola, please." 😅

Good save, Cthulhu. Nice. Soon they'll call you, Cthulhu, Wearer of Human Skin ~ or maybe something even cooler. 😎

Spoiler
- Squidward Tentacles
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed