Aliens Coming to "The Movies That Made Us" Season 3!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 05, 2021, 02:31:49 PM

Author
Aliens Coming to "The Movies That Made Us" Season 3! (Read 6,317 times)

Corporal Hicks

The Movies That Made Us is a Netflix series that takes a look at the influential movies that effected not only the industry, but the people who grew up watching them – hence the name of the series! In the past they’ve explored Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, Ghostbusters and Die Hard. With Season 3 approaching on the 12th of October, it’s now Aliens turn to be highlighted!

Back in August, a trailer for the upcoming season was released on Netflix showing that Season 3 would include A Nightmare on Elm Street, Aliens, Coming to America, Friday the 13th, Halloween, and Robocop. I’m unable to embed the trailer from Netflix, but if you head on over to their website you can view the Season 3 trailer over there!

Aliens Coming to "The Movies That Made Us" Season 3!

We don’t know who exactly will be featured on the Aliens episode, but from the trailer we can see that ADI’s Alec Gillis and Mark Rolston (aka Private Drake) are involved. Season 3 of The Movies That Made Us is currently scheduled to air on the 12th of October.

Keep checking in with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

Voodoo Magic

Looking forward to it!

Corporal Hicks

I've only watched a couple - the Jurassic Park one, I remember in particular - and enjoyed what they did. I'm looking forward to giving this a watch too.

426Buddy

It's a pretty enjoyable show, however I don't think there is much left to uncover about the development of Aliens :laugh:

[cancerblack]

Quote from: 426Buddy on Oct 05, 2021, 04:33:44 PM
It's a pretty enjoyable show, however I don't think there is much left to uncover about the development of Aliens :laugh:

No, but a high profile rehashing of it all is a good thing for the casual viewer.

Hemi

Informative for the plebs, we just nod and go "YEP!".

BlueMarsalis79

I wish it was just full of misinformation.

"This science fiction comedy classic directed masterfully by Tommy Wiseau."

Kradan

The Colony

Inverse Effect

Corporal Hicks

[cancerblack]

Elf?

Please tell me it's a mildly obscure 80's/90's shocker that google refuses to cough up for me and not the one I think it is...

SiL

It's the one you think it is.

Definitely had an impact on people my age growing up.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: SiL on Oct 11, 2021, 08:30:18 AM
It's the one you think it is.

Definitely had an impact on people my age growing up.

We're about the same age and I've literally never seen it.

SiL

I thought there was a good few years between us? Or have I frisky overestimated your age?

I only got around to seeing it a few years ago, but I was about the last hold out of all my friends and family.

[cancerblack]

I'm early 30's, I'm just tired all the time. I always assumed you were a year or two younger than me?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed