New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...)

Started by SuicideDoors, Apr 05, 2017, 04:37:09 PM

Author
New Daniels Image (And X-Rays of the rest of the cast for that matter...) (Read 19,548 times)

OuterVeilRefinery

Quote from: D88M on Apr 05, 2017, 07:33:32 PM
Quote from: Evanus on Apr 05, 2017, 07:30:36 PM
Quote from: D88M on Apr 05, 2017, 07:21:56 PM
huh, did you just spoiled me of a big event in the movie? PUT A SPOILER TAG OVER THE IMAGE, i dont wanna come here and telling you a thousand times, do it now or i will report you, assuming this is a true image and spoiler of course, which is to me

edit: i wont enter this site anymore until after the relase of A:C because is getting spoilery, but still, if this is  a spoiler, you NEED TO PUT A SPOILER TAG OVER IT, i will keep coming and telling you this a thousand times, or report you, your choice
It's not a spoiler.

you are saying that in no way this or something like this will happen in the movie to Daniels character, and i should not be worried about being spoiled? because i am kinda angry right now, i guess that if is a spoiler he would have used a spoiler tag, right? i know NOTHING about the plot of the movie besied what we saw in the trailers and some other irrelevant stuff, i dont wanna know anymore, tough i will quit the forum until release of the movie

Lol quit the forum then, do you think anybody actually cares? If you don't want spoiled for an upcoming film then stay off forums dedicated to it.

Denton Smalls

Quote from: Anthony on Apr 05, 2017, 05:36:02 PM
So which cast members are Ankor, Ledward, Upworth and Cole?

So far I'm thinking Cole is Uli Latukefu and Upworth is Callie Hernandez.

I'm curious too. So far the only actors who haven't had their character name revealed are Alex England, Ben Rigby, Uli Latukefu, and Callie Hernandez.

Anthony

Quote from: Denton Smalls on Apr 05, 2017, 09:09:03 PM
Quote from: Anthony on Apr 05, 2017, 05:36:02 PM
So which cast members are Ankor, Ledward, Upworth and Cole?

So far I'm thinking Cole is Uli Latukefu and Upworth is Callie Hernandez.

I'm curious too. So far the only actors who haven't had their character name revealed are Alex England, Ben Rigby, Uli Latukefu, and Callie Hernandez.

We also know nothing about Goran D Kleut and Matt Scaletti's roles (though Wikipedia lists the former as both an Xenomorph and a Neomorph, while the latter is listed as a crew member).

episodenone

Quote from: Evanus on Apr 05, 2017, 07:38:45 PM
It's just a random marketing piece, calm down.

And if you wanted to go into this movie completely blind, perhaps it wasn't a very smart decision to join a fan forum full of people who've read the leaks.

...and -- SCENE.  #DUH  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll say this -- those images -- considering all the different beasts gestating inside of them -- is actually kind of disturbing to me in a way nothing since the originals is.  Whoever made these images -- I say "nice work"

aliennaire

Quote from: Denton Smalls on Apr 05, 2017, 09:09:03 PM
So far the only actors who haven't had their character name revealed are Alex England, Ben Rigby, Uli Latukefu, and Callie Hernandez.

Callie Hernandez seems to play Upworth, as among those four unidentified characters Upworth's silhouette bears feminine semblance.

cafam2000

I've been trying to look at their eyes and I think that

Alex England is Ankor
Uli Latukefu is Cole
Benjamin Rigby is Ledward
and Callie Hernandez is Upworth

aliennaire

Quote from: cafam2000 on Apr 05, 2017, 09:28:46 PM
I've been trying to look at their eyes and I think that

Alex England is Ankor
Uli Latukefu is Cole
Benjamin Rigby is Ledward
and Callie Hernandez is Upworth
I have been doing the same thing and I concur on your findings except for England, maybe, I think Matt Scaletti is Ankor.

Aliensfanboy

I'm surprised they would reveal this over a month before the film's release that said it was kinda a given that no one survives

Anthony

Anthony

Scaletti wasn't in the Last Supper, so the only way I could see him as a crew member is if he was already in cryosleep (which is unlikely).

aliennaire

Quote from: Aliensfanboy on Apr 05, 2017, 09:58:32 PM
I'm surprised they would reveal this over a month before the film's release that said it was kinda a given that no one survives
Still, someone should. There is no one Alien film without a survivor  ;)

Quote from: Anthony on Apr 05, 2017, 10:10:34 PM
Scaletti wasn't in the Last Supper, so the only way I could see him as a crew member is if he was already in cryosleep (which is unlikely).
Last Supper happens before they go into cryosleep, and we already know
Spoiler
not all of them will wake up when upon arrival to the so-called Paradise, so maybe two or three new crewmembers will join later in the film
[close]
But probably you are right, they are playing now strictly with those characters that we have already spotted in adverts and trailers.

Anthony

For what it's worth

Spoiler
I recall one of the scene descriptions from SXSW mentioning a crew member or two on the dropship with Faris when shit gets real. I could have misread it though.
[close]

Necronomicon II

The one in Daniels looks pretty elephantine.

GrimmVision

I don't think these are supposed to be indicative of the plot either. Just marketing. I mean, Ricks has the concept art for the baby "Belugamorph" inside him and there's a Facehugger inside Ankor's body.

Morose

I wonder Walter's X Ray looks like...

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: OuterVeilRefinery on Apr 05, 2017, 08:23:49 PM
Lol quit the forum then, do you think anybody actually cares? If you don't want spoiled for an upcoming film then stay off forums dedicated to it.

While I'm confident this isn't a spoiler, it's common courtesy to label the threads with spoiler titles if you think the potential is there. Also, D88M, please do be aware that this close to release and with all the promotion going on, you're very likely to get spoiled so perhaps avoid this board for a while.

Thanks for sharing and saving these Ingwar and Suicide. Sorry it took me so long to get these up. I was busy with some personal issues last night and only managed to get on very briefly.

Like I said above, this is more than likely just viral marketing and not meant to be taken seriously but it's really cool. Love seeing Dane's work and I think this is actually a really cool concept. I've got a t-shirt where it's an x-ray with a burster inside and I love it. And I love these.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed