The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Started by Tetsujin, Aug 31, 2018, 01:03:07 PM

Author
The Predator | Final Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX (Read 41,887 times)

von

Quote from: 343 on Aug 31, 2018, 02:37:08 PM
Don't know it's half new footage, but it is a lot.
And damn...never seen The Predator so brutal. Still don't know about the story, i think i will enjoy it, but i will certainly enjoy the behaviour of this Predator. Again, it's absolutely ferocious and he moves beautifully.
Quote from: Xerxész on Aug 31, 2018, 02:36:30 PM
Laser-targeting without mask just as Elder in P2?

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: von on Aug 31, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
I'm torn between watching this final trailer and not watching it. Can any kind soul tell me if more than half of the trailer is new footage? 😂

Yes, lot of new stuff.

Thanks! Will skip this until after the movie haha I'm hyped enough! 2 more weeks!

Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 31, 2018, 02:40:40 PM
Brutal? Have you watched a predator movie? This is more Marvel-ish brutal with cgi blood etc.
Yes i have. Dozens of times. Not as brutal as this one. Not even close.

Xan21

Quote from: 343 on Aug 31, 2018, 02:43:42 PM
Brutal? Have you watched a predator movie? This is more Marvel-ish brutal with cgi blood etc.

Such bull

paulie_b

paulie_b

CGI blood is the worst

White Knight

White Knight

@Firestorm who f**king cares, its predator!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Xan21 on Aug 31, 2018, 02:44:39 PM
Quote from: 343 on Aug 31, 2018, 02:43:42 PM

Such bull

Let's interact like adults please.

@Xan21: Your opinion.
Yeah, i know about the scene with Carl Weathers or Bill Duke, but these are harder imho.

HumanPredator

HumanPredator

i agree with mr. hicks...i am hyped

JokersWarPig

Yo...the scene where the upgrade was gut punching that guy to death  :o
This looks fun

Tetsujin

von

Quote from: MU-TH-UR 6000 on Aug 31, 2018, 02:34:34 PM
Quote from: von on Aug 31, 2018, 02:31:05 PM
I'm torn between watching this final trailer and not watching it. Can any kind soul tell me if more than half of the trailer is new footage? 😂
Yeah, kinda. Lots of Predator and Loony action on this one not used on the previous trailers.

Is the trailer spoiler-ish? For maximum pleasure, I'll see the new footage in 2 weeks on the biggest of screens 😝

MrPeterKeyes666

Best trailer- wish this would have been released earlier. Also like Shane putting in The Last Boy Scout reference with the "If you shove me again" line.

azamultic

I find it funny, that in the end of the trailer when Upgrade grabs Mckena the songs says "You are not in the presence of nice guys". Knowing that the last Shane's movie was "Nice Guys"  ;D

Hollywood

Seeing people rave about this trailer on twitter, but must...resist...the temptation to watch... :D

von

Quote from: Hollywood on Aug 31, 2018, 03:09:35 PM
Seeing people rave about this trailer on twitter, but must...resist...the temptation to watch... :D

We're in the same boat lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed