AvP3 - Really?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Mar 10, 2008, 07:52:17 PM

Author
AvP3 - Really? (Read 28,003 times)

predator343

predator343

I WANT REALLY MUCH AVP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :o     :o     :o  .

Gazz

Gazz

Both franchises have been deface to the point that I'm simply beyond caring anymore.

War Wager

War Wager

All I can say is ditch the Bros.

opa flenter

opa flenter

if you want the movie to be good, then WRITE YOUR OWN DAMNED SCRIPT!! i mean, how hard can it be? you guys have amazing ideas. well, show fox the idea's!!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Yes. I am pleased   ;D   SPACE SETTING FTW

Ok7

Ok7

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   8)     8)  

BBB

BBB

Awesom, but i think someone else must direct it.

SHREK

SHREK

oh god.... im all for a rd avp but plz plz plz plz make it good, dont want the strause idiots anywhere near this 1, the only good thing is..if they make a 3rd one u no it cant b any worse than the last 1

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO NO NOOOOO!!!!   ;D  

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! **Jump out from the windows of the 7 stairs**

JediYautja

JediYautja

I think they should get a really experienced director who knows action and science-fiction back to front (like Cameron in his heyday). I liked AVP-R, but I could tell that it was made by first-time directors.  Plus, I agree withe the space setting. They could make it the last one to finish the franchise and bridge the gap between the present and the future (probably even introduce the formation of the USCM and the building of the ships, Nostromo, Sulaco, etc)...I might be disembowled to suggest this, but I thought it would be could to find out the link between the warring races and the Space Jockey's...Maybe Predators and SJs are rivals in some way?

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

no---more like jump out of an 80 story building

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Colin and Greg strause are NOOB and that's the true, they are great science fiction visual effect but directed is like a shit. make a true analyze about the movie (way how it's shot, sound, light, ...) about the general composition of a scene, they are just amator with a stupid cam and think they can handle Alien & Predator. They WILL NEVER arrive at the leg of Cameron, Ridley or McTiernan. Just Kid who play behind the camera.

violent-Predator

violent-Predator

YES!!!! Can't wait!!!

Jenga

Jenga

make Alien 5 with cameron and scott...that's the ONLY way you're going to salvage the franchise.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed