Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine

Started by ikarop, Nov 23, 2012, 03:13:43 AM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines in Playstation Magazine (Read 19,756 times)

Warghost

How do they explain the evolution of these "new" Aliens? Fox claims this is official canon, etc, but this dumb stuff with suicide-Aliens and Alien acid spitting snipers is goofy. Good for video game villain variety (whew, that's a tongue twister) but uh..

WinterActual

Quote from: Warghost on Nov 25, 2012, 08:06:52 AM
How do they explain the evolution of these "new" Aliens?
Mutation due the radiation. But thats bullshit you know. No one knows how the xenos' DNA will react to the radiation and is it going to mutate at all. FOX are making it like its human DNA and it will mutate for sure rofl...

King Rathalos

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 25, 2012, 09:15:26 AM
Quote from: Warghost on Nov 25, 2012, 08:06:52 AM
How do they explain the evolution of these "new" Aliens?
Mutation due the radiation. But thats bullshit you know. No one knows how the xenos' DNA will react to the radiation and is it going to mutate at all. FOX are making it like its human DNA and it will mutate for sure rofl...

Thing is even humans wouldn't mutate, they'd just be really, really f**ked up with hanging flesh, hair falling off, nails falling off. All that gooey nasty shit. If anything the suicide Alien is the first one we've seen that actually looks like it's been burned up/effected by radiation, and that would be cool for me...if it's attack wasn't killing itself. :-\

WinterActual

If its like that its not making sense even more. How on earth something which is just born will be born with hanging flesh? I mean its organism is brand new from the host and its already rotten? What the hell FOX? You are insane motherf**kers really...

acrediblesource

acrediblesource

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 25, 2012, 03:25:37 PM
If its like that its not making sense even more. How on earth something which is just born will be born with hanging flesh? I mean its organism is brand new from the host and its already rotten? What the hell FOX? You are insane motherf**kers really...

So you're basically assuming the worse story ever based on the logic from one line of a press release.  ??? Did you read the f**king articles? 
Try this one,
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/gearbox-software-president-randy-pitchford-on-aliens-colonial-marines-and-the-future-of-game-consoles/

getting sick of the trolling.

Predaker

King Rathalos

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 25, 2012, 03:25:37 PM

I should've been more specific. What I'm saying is that it's not born from the host like that, but it's an alien that was originally exposed to the nuclear fallout. In other words it's been effected by the radiation for so long to the point where it's literally falling apart.

f**k it I give up, I'm just giving it too much thought and I shouldn't care anymore with how ridiculous the game already is. :P

SM

SM

You're giving it more thought than Gearbox did.

The Runner

Hell, why not Radio-Active Chestbursters that you can shake and use as glow sticks.

Or how about Aliens with inflatable sacs on their heads that fill with hot air and allow them to float away.

Or how about an Alien with a shootable tail blade, that regrows within a minute.

Or how about an Alien with a bunch of blades on top of it's head.

SM

Booga booga.

The Runner

Dah FUK Is that?

RagingDragon

*Remembers when everyone was worried about this:*

*Laughs to self*

:D

The Runner

How long ago was that? What did people say?

King Rathalos

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed