Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread

Started by LarsVader, Jun 14, 2012, 12:34:13 PM

Author
Prometheus ConceptArt/MakingOf/BehindTheScenes - MasterThread (Read 219,531 times)

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

the last four I assume previously unseen photos from that copy of SFX that I shared photos with you from earlier. As before change the s400 in the URL to s1600 to get the maximum sized image available

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The Deacon = Cvalda kryptonite.  :laugh:

Thanks for the pics wmmvrrvrrmm.

Quotehttps://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ScSkYgOKeOk/UE0SF3WDaBI/AAAAAAAADXQ/LZ_j5sJ0Ixo/s400/hammerpede.png

That guy in the back was the perfect design for the Fifield monster... alas :(

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent pics, especially the Hammerpedes.

wmmvrrvrrmm

it was a pleasure

Sabres21768

Quote from: wmmvrrvrrmm on Sep 09, 2012, 10:29:35 PM
it was a pleasure

Great shot of the Deacon.

I definitely dig the greyer color more than the blue we usually see.

zuzuki

dunno why but it reminds me of a dolphin

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Thanks for the great creature shots, wmmvrrvrrmm!

T Dog

Quote from: zuzuki on Aug 23, 2012, 06:50:44 AM
Imagine all these designs on screen. I hope they will use them in the sequel

Damn. This is how I imagined the movie back in 09 when Ridley said he was doing Underwater research and the ALIEN HARVEST script came out.
I imagined a really swampy world, not unlike Dagobah, a swampland with ruins and weird buildings. And as our explorers got deeper into it they'd gradually realise that the swamp was morphing with strange Giger bone architecture and suddenly they'd be in a massive Giger labyrinth.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: zuzuki on Sep 10, 2012, 07:13:19 AM

I wouldnt put it past them... Alien 3 chestburster was made to be "Bambi" like :P

The production notes reveal that sharks were the inspiration though.

Vickers

Quote from: tmjhur on Sep 10, 2012, 12:06:53 PM
Damn. This is how I imagined the movie back in 09 when Ridley said he was doing Underwater research and the ALIEN HARVEST script came out.
I imagined a really swampy world, not unlike Dagobah, a swampland with ruins and weird buildings. And as our explorers got deeper into it they'd gradually realise that the swamp was morphing with strange Giger bone architecture and suddenly they'd be in a massive Giger labyrinth.

UNF!

wmmvrrvrrmm

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-x97XKQ6FMMc/UE0SDPw5CFI/AAAAAAAADXI/BEtUjwIBYiY/s400/goblins.png

The grinning faces faces reminds me of these things from Neon Genesis Evangelion

Darth Vile

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-x97XKQ6FMMc/UE0SDPw5CFI/AAAAAAAADXI/BEtUjwIBYiY/s400/goblins.png

Elongated head, colour, texture and the fact that the Deacon seems to have a fixed smile/grin. It's very reminiscent of a dolphins's head too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed