Mikey's Figure Photography

Started by Mike’s Monsters, Jul 29, 2010, 04:47:14 AM

Author
Mikey's Figure Photography (Read 38,282 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Those are all truly amazing but i do thin that the umm.... gel effect on the cloak shouldn't go in just one direction but actually be like an outline inside of itself. Either way those are great  ;D

Mike’s Monsters

Thanks for the feedback. I was looking back at it and I wasn't liking it myself either.
I went and revised my techniques and I think I came up with something better, what do you think? Oh, I took out the light from the laser, I might try to find a better effect to replace it. I didn't like that one either.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Much better! Its a classic modern cloak combo.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Your photography is really good,  I think my favorite is the unmasked Wolf.

Oh and I personally like your first attempt at the invisible Predator.

Great work!

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Mikey your figure photography is amazing, you've actually inspired me in the past and I posted my results on DeviantArt, none of the images are as spectacular as yours but they're OK. I really like your first few Warrior photographs and the masked Wolf. Keep up the great work!

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

I hope you don't mind if I use your (amazing) photos here to create an avatar/signature.

Mike’s Monsters

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the kind words and feedback. It's been basically feeding me to take more pictures. I'm thinking of taking some pictures of the McFarlane Celtic today, watch out for them.

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jul 30, 2010, 02:17:28 PM
I hope you don't mind if I use your (amazing) photos here to create an avatar/signature.

Go for it! If it's not one I have cropped already for a signature like I did in the sig/avatar thread, let me know, I can crop it up for you and put your name on it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

My boxers are sticky.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

See my current avatar and signature for what I came up with. :P

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2010, 11:18:55 PM
My boxers are sticky.

EW.

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jul 31, 2010, 12:00:37 AM
See my current avatar and signature for what I came up with. :P

They look good! You want to keep those? Or do you want me to crop the original files?

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Sexy work there Mikey!

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Mikey on Jul 31, 2010, 12:13:10 AM
They look good! You want to keep those? Or do you want me to crop the original files?

Thanks! I'll keep these - unless the original files have something special?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jul 31, 2010, 01:40:13 AM
Quote from: Mikey on Jul 31, 2010, 12:13:10 AM

Thanks! I'll keep these - unless the original files have something special?

Nope, nothing special, just bigger and higher resolution. But you probably wouldn't see the difference.
Glad you like them. ;)

Mike’s Monsters

Some new shots. :)

Not sure how I feel about this first one.

McFarlane Celtic Predator

NECA Predalien

McFarlane Predator

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

*thumbs up*

Funny thing is, the first shot is actually my favourite - I love the monochrome feel to it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed