Gina Holden Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 17, 2007, 09:29:13 PM

Author
Gina Holden Interview (Read 14,031 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

In a recent interview about her upcoming role in the remake of Flash Gordon, AsvP actress Gina Holden talked briefly about Aliens vs Predator to iF Magazine:

“It premieres at the end of December. It was a fantastic experience because I'm such a big ALIEN fan. The whole casting process I was just blown away I was able to read for something like that. Being the nerd that I am for that kind of thing I was like, “really, I'm reading for this.” And the when I got the part I was more excited and when I got on set, I was working with the original crew from ALIEN and sitting next to this creature, I was just pinching myself. I couldn't believe I was there. It was a fantastic experience.”

She talks briefly about her character. You can check out the rest of the interview here. Thanks to deezelboy for the news.

Rhys

Rhys

hmm, so she only comes face to face with an alien, and she mentions something happens to her character that makes her un-sigourney like (im assuming gets killed off). interesting...

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

meh

gameoverman

gameoverman

"All american girl" - well what the hell is that?  I hope she dies, man, does her character sound horrible.    :P  

EpsilonOrpheon777

EpsilonOrpheon777

let's not be a jerk about this

Irritator

Irritator

God, she''s stupid.  "I'm such a big ALIEN fan"  *Yawn* - Deja vu, anyone?  "I think the true fans enjoyed the first one"  Heh   ::)    Her character indeed sounds very uninteresting and un-fun. Hope she dies horribly (A close encounter with an Alien should provide this).

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

The funny thing she said was:  "...when I got on set, I was working with the original crew from ALIEN..."    ???     :o    Huh, Ok...    :D    And the 'all-american girl, waitress, gets killed by an Alien means she will be memorable...her death, I mean...   :D    Cripes, why do they keep interviewing this chicken-legged chick ...?   ;D  

locusta

locusta

"...I was working with the original crew from ALIEN.."    ???   What´s that chick taking about. No H.R. Giger, no Ridley Scott, no Dan O´Bannon, no Carlo Rambaldi etc. THIS WAS THE ORIGINAL CREW!!!

topman

topman

just by reading it makes you feel stupid!! it sounds like she doesnt know what shes talkin about!!!

SHREK

SHREK

'something happens to her character un ripley like' ?? maybe she gets sexually abused by an alien    ;)  

wolfboy

wolfboy

Well she's a goner.

YutaniMerc

YutaniMerc

What is this woman on about? doubt shes ever even seen an alien movie and certainly shouldnt be in one!! And as for this god damn trailer!! we have been waiting for this trailer for longer than i can remember!! but every time we expect to see it its pushed back again and again.  were being lied to constantly!!  not only that but we havnt even been given any (but 1) good screenshots, decent 'true' plot outlines or anything remotly satisfying.  there selfish big brothers that wont even give us a taste of there yummy looking cookie

Rogue

Rogue

She's on drugs. I'M SURE. And suddenly all are ALIEN fans. Yeah. Right.

crypto84

crypto84

It's her opinion that she thinks true fans enjoyed the first one. You shouldn't say nasty things about her because of that, not to mention that some interviews are taken completly out of context. Not all Alien and Predator fans trashed AVP 1. I think the $171 million world wide gross explained that not to mention the DVD sales were pretty good as well.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Agreed, im one of them.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed