Predator Number Confirmed

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 23, 2007, 07:53:25 PM

Author
Predator Number Confirmed (Read 7,846 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Horror magazine Fangoria recently spoke to Ian Whyte. It would seem they where at the same con as our forum member RakaiThwei. They confirmed the only one Predator rumor:

"Greg and Colin Strause, the directors, were very particular about the vision that they wanted to see in this film," Whyte says, "and of course, being a movie called ALIEN VS. PREDATOR, that whole concept is featured heavily." And Whyte was in the thick of it at all times, because as he notes, "There's only one Predator [in the movie], but there are plenty of Aliens."

The rest of the article doesn’t mention anything new though. You can view the original article here. Thanks to leprechaun62689 for the heads up.

Alex Villalobos

Alex Villalobos

Then how do we get the pred Alien?

Darkoo

Darkoo

in no way

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

one predator is good news, we havent had one pred since the first film.  then again, everyone was led to believe that there would only be one predator in "Predator 2"

{WTO}The One

{WTO}The One

Well i would of liked a lot of preds but we will see how this turns out

Eclipse

Eclipse

The more and more I hear about AVP2 it really sounds like the are correcting all the horrible mistakes that plagued AVP. Could this actually turn out to be good? Maybe. Im hopeful at least.  Can't wait to see a trailer.

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Fangoria was there at Monstermania too?! Damn, what else did I miss out there?

uhhhhh

uhhhhh

Sounds good.  Plenty of Alien death this time around for sure!  And by "one predator" it is quite probable that they mean only one predator fights.  I wouldn't be surprised at a P2 type scene with a pile of preds.

Krycek

Krycek

I don't like the idea about one single  Pred because now that means there will be no drama in the Alien and Pred fight until the last scene because you know that the Pred always walk away from each fight.

SiL

SiL

So long as the Aliens at least give him a run for his money, I'll be happy.

master_the_cyborg

aliens survive and Predator die as usual (sale proud as always)    ;D  

XxSaNdMaNxX

XxSaNdMaNxX

as much of a predator fan that iam im very pleased to hear that theres only one pred that also shows me hes ganna be one bad MOFO hahaha...   ;D  

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I dont know what to think, I was expecting more Predators    ???  

Ok, it's true! I am in fact carbon based.

Ok, it's true! I am in fact carbon based.

>:(    I agree completely with Krycek. This film isn't just a relapse of the initial films. It's a fan film. One that should please all. A Verses movie. Which obviously means that fans from bith fics. are rooting for their favorites. This film, I have to say, is going to be very disappointing for (most) Alien fans. If the directors are basing this teaming on the original films then they should stay true to Ridley's and O'bannons initial concept of the Aliens nature. Camerons film was great, but ventured far from what original fans view as the true Alien. Plus (All technicalities aside) I'd like to see Danny or Arnold win a hand to hand combat fight with an Alien.

ButtZilla

ButtZilla

One Predator Huh? It can only one thing, Aliens vs Predator!!!    8)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed