Started by Darkness, Aug 14, 2007, 04:05:48 PM

Author
Sierra AvP PSP Site (Read 11,431 times)

KanesSon

KanesSon

Yes they used the title again!

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Does anyone know if he will have wrist blades on each wrist in the movie?

abbath-demonaz

abbath-demonaz

I'm wondering..does this game include the "new scenes" that the Strause Bros are just finishing and which delay the trailer?? That's just a joke, according to Colin Strause, the movie is not enough finished to show a trailer (or even just a teaser) but enough to do a videogame and to show screenshots of this videogame! That's total nonsense for me! Why is it so hard to show just some new still from the movie?? I'm loosing patience more and more... It's not funny at all.

swift blade

swift blade

I wonder how many aliens are in this movie ,I would love to see some new alien hybrids besides the predalien ,like a dog ,bull ,bear ,cat, boar alien ,that would be interesting to see,because if they just show tons of the same kind of alien that would be kind of boring. I hope for this movie to kick ass

Danger Close

Danger Close

It would be nice for Colin to comment on how close to the film this game is?

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

it looks good its funny how were getting more information about the game than the movie and how were learning whats in the movie from the game....thats kinda sad actually   :-\  

highlandpred

highlandpred

maybe the game is the movie, and were all in the matrix? lol seriously i agree with Abbath-demonaz, keep it secret keep it safe, but heres some sh*tty graphics on the PSP, have at look at those, now be quiet fans......   ::)     :D  

abbath-demonaz

abbath-demonaz

hey! I found this thing on the forum of avp galaxy, under "avp2-what we know so far" (http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=51.0): "Predator Weapons/Equipment - (...) The Predator wristblades will be like the original and not as long as they were in AvP" and what can we see in the picture 4?? Now it's clear: I trust what I SEE and not what I hear or read. and 'til the time I will see something proving me I'm wrong, I bet on a crappy PG-13 sh**ty movie,nothing less.

Psykorgasm

Psykorgasm

Well if the film ends up being a rated PG-13, then it's safe to say that there'll be a hell of alot of pissed off AvP fans, the uproar from the first AvP will be nothing compared to AvP2 if it happens.

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Well, it they do make that mistake(Prey that they dont) at least they would put the gore scenes they cut on the DVD

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

What makes everyone think it will be PG-13 anyways?

gameoverman

gameoverman

It won't be PG-13... well let's hope not.  I like the look of the sewers and the pred ship.  That still of the town cinema with the mountains in the background looks very atmospheric.    8)  

gameoverman

gameoverman

Interesting... that armoured vehicle seen in the second pic was in one of the production photos: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=28&pos=3

shredpredator

shredpredator

Jesus! f**king!Christ! this is sad- we have more information on a game about the movie than the actual movie itself! I give up!

vehtam

vehtam

yeah, the whole situation with this movie is just getting more ridicolous every week. that's sad.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed