Sierra AvP PSP Site

Started by Darkness, Aug 14, 2007, 04:05:48 PM

Author
Sierra AvP PSP Site (Read 11,431 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

TBH I think the game is barely based on the film so far. The wrong Alien design, different Predator design. It's probably just based on notes from Fox or something.

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

Ever since i saw phantom(s?)the movie(the one with the black goo that kills people)i wanted to see aliens in the sewer!   ;D  .But also,if they do make the movie PG-13 or--Black warrior help us!--G,then we should all go down to fox and make them make it R!!!.Theres like what,10,000 or more of us!?!?!.We could do it!!!(Ya,right,we whould'nt stand a chance against those blood sucking lawyers!).OH!, also i got a chance to play the alien queen yesterday and she was awesome!!.But unfortunetly i was out numbered 4 to 1 and the preds could do 4 or 5 damage at a time!!.,and my other figure was an egg that could'nt move and that i forgot about!!.So hopefully she'll do better free of the egg base or with a few more offspring!!   ;D  .

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

It should have been"Ever since i saw that phamtom(s?)movie................."                                   SORRY!!!   ;D     :-[  .

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Tobias: There is no evidence of it taking place in the future. The original script took place in the present day and that was only altered in some ways. It's still meant to be the same basic situation.  Even the APCs and shops are precisely the same as those we have today. Why would the military of a distant future time be using old antique vehicles to move soldiers in? :)

Danger Close

Danger Close

I think perhaps that development on the game may have started before the Strause's completed thier script. It takes a bit of time to make a game, and this game looks fairly close to completion. So it could be that the game script is working of the AICN version. Sierra may not have gotten too much info either, just a few location and a general synopsis,

Keyes

Keyes

Add to the fact the game was originally called "Survival Of The Fittest" as the film was, then it's correct to assume the game makers are working off an early version as said.

Tobias the Dutch!

Tobias the Dutch!

Ok, Xenomorphine!

scar

scar

Hey did you guys NOTICE: the second picture where theres a cinema the POSTER OF ALIEN CAN BE SEE the black one with a green dot?

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

graphicly the game is bad...

Ric

Ric

Bad graphics? On the Playstation Portable? They look pretty decent for that little thingy...

PyroAcid

PyroAcid

there is a Avp games for the xbox and ps2  and computer the computer avp and avp 2 and the expanisons take place in the future with  the marines and its a first person shooter you can play as 7 or 8 differnt kinds of predators marines and aliens even the face hugger and chest buster and the queen  the ones for the consoles are more like starcarft theres also predator concrete jungel witch puts you in the 1930s as a pred that messes up exiled to a  world for 100 years by his clan  with aliens much like the ones form pitch black  then sent back to earth in the year 2030 to redem himself with his clan thats for the ps2 and xbox     yah the infred looks awsome  all a ps2 is a 222mhz computer  with a pen 2 inside

swift blade

swift blade

I have played predator concrete jungle ,its by far the best predator game ever ! its a must buy for any hardcore predator fan .

Yautja boy

Yautja boy

To Le Celticant:I agree with you,i mean,theres all those psp games that look almost like movies!.Whereas these graphics are only slightly better then parasite eve!.But hey,at least there making another AVP game rather then final fantasy what,CLMXXIVVXM!?!   :D     :D  .

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

maybe they have try to make a remake about PCJ... but with the avp2 story. i'm an alien, predator & avp fan, but i haven't psp and i didn't want buy it just for this little game.

youngbloodpredator

youngbloodpredator

AAAH im so confused   ???   they r doin this y??? mean  they r givin us info from the movie maybe but I am very confused the movies release date is getting pushed even more forward and forward I think it the december date might be true because they have been pushin it like crazy and torturing us. this movie better be good december feels like a long time   >:(   and I want a better movie this time I might sound wierd but I felt like avp was gonna have a good amount of fighting but not all fighting I mean the story is important yes but avp already tells the story so avp2 should concentrate more on the fighting   :)  espically the the big rooftop battle that will be in avp2 its is supposed to be pretty big

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed