Sierra AvP PSP Site

Started by Darkness, Aug 14, 2007, 04:05:48 PM

Author
Sierra AvP PSP Site (Read 11,431 times)

Darkness

Darkness

The publisher for the new AvP PSP game, Sierra, has put up a Profile Page on their site for the game. Here’s the main blurb and there’s five pictures on there too.

Based on the second blockbuster film from 20th Century Fox opening December, 2007, Aliens vs. Predator, is an all-new third-person action game exclusively designed for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system from the creators of the award-winning original Aliens vs. Predator for PC. You play as an elite, lone Predator, carrying an awesome arsenal of exotic weaponry, stealth tracking and vision mode equipment. Your mission: eradicate all traces of the horrifying Alien menace from the previously sleepy town of Gunnison, Colorado.

I think these shots were featured in the PSP Magazine but they’re a lot clearer here. Thanks to DazAvP01 for the news. You can also check out his thread here.

Cellien

Cellien

Looks cool.. more insight to the movie than we've ever got lol.

Lionheart

Lionheart

I wish they could do an Avp game for the Xbox 360 or the ps3.   :'(  

Cellien

Cellien

They are making an Aliens FPS game...

Tobias the Dutch!

Tobias the Dutch!

But does Aliens vs Predator take place in the future? These images en that picture, that part with the woman and man who looked like army-people, were set in a futuristic setting....I am just guessing here....

Harry72

Harry72

Looks awesome! I need a psp.    :P  

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

Wish it came out sooner

Spaghetti

Spaghetti

well...theres the coyote.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Aliens and Predators on the PSP, awwwww how cute   :P  

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Can we please stop the false rumours about it supposedly being in the future, when there is every indication it is set in our time?

PREDALIEN-K.

PREDALIEN-K.

This game look's awsome

grim

grim

nice. as long as is not like the 3rd person  view mode, like the one on killzone liberation is all good .....

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

ALIEN SKULL COLLECTOR

is the WOLF in the movie going to have wrist blades on each arm?

War Wager

War Wager

Still think that i'd be better off going over to PS3 or Xbox 360...    :P  

Tobias the Dutch!

Tobias the Dutch!

Do you have proof, Xenomorphine?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed