Two New AvP Movie Posters

Started by Darkness, Jun 24, 2004, 10:18:38 PM

Author
Two New AvP Movie Posters (Read 21,522 times)

Uropygi

Uropygi

Of course he's posing, Predators are uber-confident in themselves and what they do. He saying "I am the ultimate bad-ass. Ain't no-one gonna f**k with me!"

Winston

Winston

Nice   8)  

Cetanu

Cetanu

Yeah, I will agree with a lot of you that the Alien in the poster is green    ???  , and looks almost identical to what's in AR, but, we've all seen the movie previews and all the Aliens we saw in those had the tubes on there back. Quite frankly, I could care less if it doesn't look like Scott's design on a poster as long as it looks genuine in the movie!

Shadow

Shadow

I think both posters are fine and the Alien does have a greenish tint on it. I don't go to the movies. I normally watch movies on DVD but I'll definitely be in the  movies when AVP is released.

Barreth

Barreth

He's green? I dont think I'm colour blind... but for me he looks kinda redish, or auburn or a brown or something... I dont see any green at all   ???  

Winston

Winston

Im not sure what color it is but its not green

dmac

dmac

THE FILM LOOKS BETTER THE MERCHANDISE {THANK GOD} NAH I DONT LIKE THEM. IAM NOT KEEN ON ANY OF THE MERCHANDISE THEY HAVE DONE SO FAR. BUT IAM VERY EXCITETED ABOUT THE FILM.            AND PORTUGAL BEATING ENGLAND                               HA       HA

SENTINEL

SENTINEL

i dont like that posters they shuld have the shot of the predator holding up his weapon on temple  when all the aliens are coming for them.

cookies

cookies

I agree those posters look lame.  Pred does look like hes posing for gay photo shoot.  And alien just looks chessy.  Alien from aliens ALL THE WAY! I totally agree with sentinel, they should have made a poster with the pyrimde

Winston

Winston

that would make a good poster

BobCat

BobCat

Keep saying "tha alien from Aliens all the way" all you want. The movie is done already and this design is so much better then the one in Aliens.

Rusty Nails

Rusty Nails

*sigh* Can't see why people are bitching over the designs, just get over it ffs, they look awesome to me.  -Rusty Nails

Arnold

Arnold

they both look retarded in those photos but they should look better in the movie

Cookies

Cookies

Your crazy aliens looks sooo much better.  Actually looks like thier exoskeleton and their head is so much better designed.  It goes with rest of the body and looks more scary.  These aliens looks sperm.

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

I agree with Cookies, these aliens are the best!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed