Recent posts

Aliens: Colonial Marines / Re: Fan Reviews
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 09:04:30 PM
What the f**k you mean by real fans?
Aliens: Colonial Marines / Re: Fan Reviews
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 08:53:05 PM
I'm gonna be honest, I'm not against the idea of this. The problem is it's on a predalien. Like, the Predalien should be no different than the human alien.
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 07:41:36 PMhttps://twitter.com/DEADLINE/status/1781009176782946669

I'm sure there will be some additional actors cast in this movie but I sure do hope this Wolf Man racks up a nice body count  8)
Recreational Area / Re: No Stupid Questions Thread
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 08:24:40 PM
There's plenty of them here. Only two New Zealanders to my knowledge. Since you mention culture, both are extremely similar though.
Alien-Predator Games / Re: BladeYautja_2
Last post by bladeghost - Today at 08:22:57 PM
Blade Yautja 2 Atlantis Mission, This has a more explorable map as someone once mentioned that seeing more of atlantis would have been nice, so I'm making good on that request. As well as a Flyable functioning Puddle Jumper too.
The cursed & damed kiss

The Titan Prometheus delivered fire to humanity in the form of star maps that present a warning.

He then committed kamikaze sabotage on LV-223.

Alien: Romulus / Re: Engineers and Black Goo?
Last post by Slutty Badger - Today at 08:00:06 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 07:54:28 PMI love what Alien: The Cold Forge & Alien: Into Charybdis made with the prequel lore.

Too bad f**k all was done with it.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Engineers and Black Goo?
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 07:54:28 PM
I love what Alien: The Cold Forge & Alien: Into Charybdis made with the prequel lore.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed